Articles tagged "Chris Harr"
Nostrathomas Predicts: Week 2 of the NFL Season
The Seer of Sayers follows up his 13-3 S/U and ATS Week 1 domination with all you need to know about this week's schedule of games.
AFC Divisional Round Playoff Game-Capsules
The Divisional Round Playoff Capsules, also available in Gel-Tab form.
Peyton Manning Quiets Critics With Picture Perfect Performance In AFC Championship
For Peyton Manning, the AFC Championship is a small victory over his naysayers, one that will be further accentuated if he can capture his second Super Bowl ring in two weeks. On Sunday in Denver, Manning dissected and dominated New England's defense.
NFL Myth-busting: Peyton Manning’s Tired, Old Arm Shriveled Up In January
Peyton Manning's tired, old arm couldn't get the job done in January when the Broncos lost the coldest playoff game in team history. Or at least that's the story. Scott Kacsmar tackles the topic in his third of four off-season myths.
2012 San Diego Chargers Led NFL In Blown Leads
CHFF resident medical examiner Justin Henry reopens the case file for the 2012 San Diego Chargers and finds that they coughed up a league-high five halftime leads last season. Philip Rivers tossed 0 TDs and 7 INTs in the second half of those blown games.
Captain Comeback: Last-Minute Shockers By Atlanta Falcons, Baltimore Ravens
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar recaps a record-scoring Divisional Playoff Weekend with two classic comebacks in the final minute, including Matt Ryan’s redemption and Rahim Moore’s all-time blunder.
Week 15 in Review: Edge-Of-The-Seat Win For Real And Spectacular Picks
Week 15 was defined by 10 blowouts in 16 NFL games. If you were looking for edge-of-the-seat football, the only place to find it this week was with our real and spectacular picks, which moved the ball forward with a narrow winning week.
Stat Pack: Dallas Cowboys America’s (Dumbest) Team; Philip Rivers Epic Choke Job
Podcaster Adam Dobrowolski pours an intoxicating six-pack of CHFFs: Dallas proved it’s America’s dumbest team; Matt Ryan has plenty to prove; time for Andy Reid to go; Patriots need to reassess offensive strategy; Chargers epic choke job and much more.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Week 12 Quality Stats Breakdown: Vikings-Falcons
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls