Articles tagged "Chris Chandler"
NFL Quarterbacks: Air Yards vs. Yards After Catch (1992-2012)
What percentage of a QB's yards are gained after the catch? Who has the most? The least? Scott Kacsmar breaks down 21 years of data in a super study of air yards and YAC.
Tall Task: Does Height Matter For NFL Quarterbacks?
After Seattle shrimp Russell Wilson’s excellent rookie season, does height still matter for a NFL quarterback? Scott Kacsmar examines if bigger is better, or if NFL teams need to widen their thinking.
Super Study Breakdown of Super Bowl XLVII, Part 4
Adam Dobrowolski concludes his super study breakdown for Super Bowl XLVII looking at the quarterback match-up with experience and passer rating.
The 2012 NFL Rookie Quarterbacks Are the Best Rookie Class Ever
Scott Kacsmar studies the progression of rookie quarterback success in the NFL, and with three games still to be played, there is no doubt the 2012 class has already set the new benchmark for rookie QB greatness.
Rodgers, Ryan, Brady Best Ever Protecting The Football
Drew Brees threw a career-high five INTs in Atlanta. But Scott Kacsmar says Turnover Rate is a better stat than total INTs. And the three all-time leaders at protecting the football are active right now: Rodgers, Ryan and Brady. Mark Sanchez "ass fumbles" were not included.
Cam Newton, Andy Dalton and the Myth of the QB Sophomore Slump
Scott Kacsmar digs deep to debunk the QB sophomore slump. It used to exist, but this era's quarterbacks like Cam Newton and Andy Dalton should have expectations, and not a built-in excuse for year two.
Dirty Bird Secret: the greatest season nobody remembers
The 1998 Atlanta Falcons were the greatest team in franchise history, defined in our memories largely by RB Jamal Anderson and the Dirty Bird dance. But that dance diverted our eyes away from Chris Chandler and an eye-popping passing performance for the ages.
- FF Champs Radio: Today From 12-2 pm ET
- Saints Top NFL With 6 Quality Wins; 5 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Drew Brees: Fastest Player To 50,000 In History
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Lions, Big Runs & Snow - Oh My! Chip's Eagles Overcome Early Woes
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Serve Notice
- College Football Awards: Regular Season Finale Edition
- Brady on Gronk Injury: "No one feel sorry for us".