Articles tagged "Chris Berman"
Pigskin Detention: Would You Invest in 50 Danny Woodhead's?
CBS' Dan Dierdorf says Chargers head coach Mike McCoy probably wishes he could have "50 Danny Woodheads" on the team. To illustrate the absurdity of this notion, imagine you're Mike McCoy and you're staring at your locker room with 50 Danny Woodheads.
Michael Irvin, Ray Lewis and Chris Berman Enter Pigskin Detention
Late last week, the one and only Michael Irvin made a bold proclamation when he said Dez Bryant will win the 2013 MVP.
ESPN should fire Chris Berman from play-by-play
If you stayed up late to watch the Raiders and Chargers, and had the volume up, you were smothered by the suffocating play-by-play of Chris Berman. This was the broadcast equivalent of the '85 Bears defense and we were Tony Eason at the Super Bowl.
Unreal Super Bowl Media Day Legends
Super Bowl Media Day would be a lot better if these tales were true. Okay, so Chris Berman interviewing himself on Media Day is probably true, but other than that, the following stories are intended for entertainment purposes only.
Chris Berman + Kelly Clarkson = true love 4eva
Kelly Clarkson and Chris Berman should go on a double date with James Lipton and Andrew Zimmern. We shall be forced to read between the lines and take a look at these photos. If a picture is worth a thousand words, this post is worth 7,000 words plus.
Pigskin Detention: Steve Mariucci not sure where he came from
The NFC West sends out a memo to the rest of the league, Steve Mariucci fails to do his homework and you'll never guess what Michael Irvin wants in his Christmas stocking.
Deion Sanders, Chris Berman and the mystery of Bruce Gradkowski
A week after putting his faith in Rex Grossman, Deion Sanders remained silent after Week 6. And quick, someone alert the folks in Bristol that Bruce Gradkowski does not play for the Oakland Raiders.
- CHFF Flashback: Colin Kaepernick Has Worst QB Performance of 2013
- Patriots Turn It Around With Win Over Minnesota
- Andy Dalton Passes Aaron Rodgers In Record Books
- Quotes From Ravens Fans Who Support Ray Rice
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Cardinals And Chargers: Charting Their Courses After Week 1
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team
- Best NFL Records Of The Past 10 Years
- Audio: The Cold Hard Football Facts Hosted By Pat Imig
- Groundhog Day: Seattle Dominates Green Bay