Articles tagged "Chiefs"
How Do the Denver Broncos Beat Thee? Let Us Count the Ways
The Broncos' 27-17 win over Kansas City Sunday night was another stack of bills in the Broncos' Super Bowl bank. We assess this remarkable team, starting with this Manning character.
Mental Mismatches A Smart Bet Against The Spread
The Intelligence Index is a powerful way to consistently win games straight up and ATS. Unbeaten Kansas City is the NFL's smartest team; winless Jacksonville is the dumbest. The "smart" teams in our 16 Mental Mismatches this year have won by an average of 16 PPG.
Stat Pack Week 8 Podcast: Dissecting the Chiefs Defense
The Chiefs defense enters rare territory as they spearhead the league's only unbeaten team. Adam Dobrowolski analyzes the Mathletics of this D.
Fear The Chiefs: Powerful Kansas City AFC's Team To Beat
The Kansas City Chiefs top the Cold, Hard Football Facts Quality Stats Power Rankings through Week 6: the best all-around team in football. Here are four reasons Kansas City, and not Denver, is the team to beat in the AFC.
Andy Reid, Kansas City Chiefs Outhit, Outwit Philadelphia Eagles
A statistical star was born Thursday night as the Kansas City Chiefs outsmarted the Philadelphia Eagles 26-16 in head coach Andy Reid’s return to his old stomping ground.
Philadelphia Eagles Smarter, Still Far From Head Of the Class
The Philadelphia Eagles are the most explosive team in football, No. 2 in total offense and No. 1 in total team yards, with both the NFL's leading rusher and leading receiver. But team intelligence cost them a win over the San Diego Chargers on Sunday.
Kansas City Chiefs Step Out in Style: Statistical 'Big Boards' Say It All
The Kansas City Chiefs have been on a lot of lists as the upcoming breakout performer of 2013. It's only one week in against a very bad opponent, but so far, so very good for Andy Reid and Alex Smith.
Peyton Manning Magic: 7 TD Passes Spotlight NFL Quarterback Chasm
Peyton Manning made his historic seven-TD pass performance look so effortless Thursday night. The reality is that his performance merely highlighted the vast chasm that separates the elite NFL teams from those also-rans anchored down with primitive passing attacks.
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review