Articles tagged "Chicago Cardinals"
Top 'Super Seniors' for the Pro Football HOF
PFRA executive director Ken Crippen discusses four 'super senior' candidates for the Hall of Fame. His list includes former Eagles star Al Wistert, who led the team to its greatest successes, and Duke Slater, the pioneering 'Jackie Robinson of football.'
Jack Chevigny: football's larger-than-life war hero
Author Jeff Walker was haunted by the story football star Jack Chevigny. He chronicles that life, from the greatest moments in football history, to Chevigny's death on the bloody, war-torn island of Iwo Jima, in the new book, "The Last Chalkline."
Rusher Rating: A subpar champ will be crowned
Ken Crippen looks at the history of Rusher Rating for Super Bowl teams, and breaks out a new 'Total Rating' stat ... which finds the Giants and Patriots both to be wanting.
The Crippen Chronicles Week 16
Ken Crippen of the Professional Football Researchers Association discusses NFL historical records that could be broken this year, records broken on Sunday, and this week in pro football history.
- Peyton Manning More Prolific Than Previously Thought
- Texans Roll Into Pittsburgh And Roll Over For Steelers
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks NFL Week 7 w the Adam Jones Show on 98.5 The Sports Hub
- NFL Quarterbacks On Pace For Highest Yards Per Attempt Avg In History
- San Diego @ Denver: TNF Preview
- Broncos D Shines On Manning's Night
- Rams QB Austin Davis Is Saving A Fan Base From Apathy
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Weakness for One-Loss Teams
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team