Articles tagged "Charlie Batch"
Top 10 Active Non-Fantasy Ageless Wonders
A look at the top 10 active non-skill/Fantasy NFL players who are at least 35 years old and still going strong
NFL Quarterbacks: Air Yards vs. Yards After Catch (1992-2012)
What percentage of a QB's yards are gained after the catch? Who has the most? The least? Scott Kacsmar breaks down 21 years of data in a super study of air yards and YAC.
Tall Task: Does Height Matter For NFL Quarterbacks?
After Seattle shrimp Russell Wilson’s excellent rookie season, does height still matter for a NFL quarterback? Scott Kacsmar examines if bigger is better, or if NFL teams need to widen their thinking.
Baltimore Ravens Reach Super Bowl Despite Roller Coaster Season, Doubting Public
Baltimore has been the underdog in six of their last seven games – and yet still reached the Super Bowl.
NFC East: Redskins Leading the Way
With Washington as lead dog for the time being, Justin Henry looks at the tight NFC East race heading into Week 16's critical pass.
The 2012 NFL Rookie Quarterbacks Are the Best Rookie Class Ever
Scott Kacsmar studies the progression of rookie quarterback success in the NFL, and with three games still to be played, there is no doubt the 2012 class has already set the new benchmark for rookie QB greatness.
Captain Comeback: 2012 NFL Rookie QBs Make More History
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar looks at the four rookie quarterbacks who combined for three comeback wins this week, while Tony Romo sets a Dallas record, and the Packers close out Detroit again.
Ranking the Random Fumble Luck of NFL Quarterbacks
If fumble recoveries are random in the NFL, then that means some players are luckier than others. Scott Kacsmar ranks the 59 quarterbacks with the most and least fumble luck in the last two decades.
Matter of Facts: A Whirlwind Statistical Tour Of Week 14
"Pro Football Guru" Russell Baxter takes us on his weekly whirlwind statistical tour of the NFL: Peyton already owns Denver's single-season TD record; the Redskins have improved from -11 to +14 in turnovers; and the Lions have not won in Green Bay since 1991.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Panthers Better Than Falcons in 17 of 22 Quality Stats
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls