Articles tagged "Charles Woodson"
Ronde Barber Retires: Tampa Bay Buccaneers Great Deserves Hall Of Fame Honors
Ronde Barber deserves a spot in the Hall of Fame, says Scott Kacsmar, who examines the exclusive club of Canton cornerbacks, the value of sacks and the unwritten law of interceptions.
NFL Draft First-Round Riches: Rams, Jets, Vikings Multiple Picks
The Rams, Jets and Vikings all had multiple 1st-round picks in the 2013 draft. But striking it rich with two studs is unlikely says Scott Kacsmar, adding that the Vikings landed one first rounder with bust written all over him.
Farewell, Tuck Rule; Hello, Charles Woodson’s Illegal Head Slap
The NFL finally cast off the quirky and controversial Tuck Rule, 11 years after it jobbed the Oakland Raiders in the 2001 playoffs and gave birth to the New England Patriots dynasty. But the overturned fumble was not the only blown call on that same play.
NFL Offseason: Good News and Bad News for NFC North
Pro Football Guru Russell Baxter takes an offseason look at the very competitive NFC North, which produced three of the seven NFC teams that won 10-plus games in 2012 and gave us two of the great individual seasons in NFL history.
Notre Dame Heads To BCS Title Game, Johnny Football Dazzles
The Pigskin High Holidays are the "most wonderful time of year" for football fans. We feasted Saturday on a buffet of big-time college football, highlighted by Notre Dame's brilliant defense and Texas A&M's dazzling Johnny Football.
Matt Ryan is the NFL's Best Quarterback at Home
Matty Ice has the hottest hand at home. Ryan has the best record by a starting quarterback at home since 1970. No. 2 on the list? Joe Flacco.
The Crippen Chronicles Week 16
Ken Crippen of the Professional Football Researchers Association discusses NFL historical records that could be broken this year, records broken on Sunday, and this week in pro football history.
The Crippen Chronicles Week 11: A Historical Look At This Week In The NFL
Ken Crippen of the Professional Football Researchers Association discusses NFL historical records that could be broken this year, this week in NFL history, and the Historical Game of the Week.
The Crippen Chronicles: A Historical Look At This Week In The NFL
Ken Crippen of the Professional Football Researchers Association discusses NFL historical records that could be broken this year and the Historical Game of the Week.
- Former Bears WR David Terrell Says He'd Cut Off His Balls To Play W Jay Cutler
- Roger Goodell Defends Redskins Name In Letter To Congress
- Video: Pat Imig's FN NFL Update June 09
- Chuck Norris: 'Clutch' Tim Tebow An 'Athletic Warrior'
- Congress Wants The Redskins To Change Name - I Want Congress To Change Its Name
- NFL Today: The Golden Age Of The Ground Game
- Wes Welker Excited About "Freedom" In Denver
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012