Articles tagged "Charles Johnson"
Slack Lines, Week 12: Winning by a Whisker
Luke's lead continues to narrow, and everyone's buying into the Panthers. And the Broncos. And the...Cowboys?
Slack Lines, Week 11: Undefeated Mediocrity
An undefeated team is getting eight points. Nick Foles looks unstoppable. The Slack Lines team tries to figure out a topsy-turvy NFL.
49ers-Saints, Panthers-Patriots, Broncos-Chiefs Making Football Fans Horny For Week 11
Two of the NFC’s best will meet on Sunday afternoon in New Orleans. The Saints lead the NFC South with a 7-2 record while the 49ers are in the postseason hunt with a 6-3 mark.
The Panthers Are Who We Thought They Were
Carolina was No. 1 on our Quality Stats Power Rankings for a reason, which they showed in beating San Fran Sunday. We assess the future of the best statistical team of 2013.
NFL Offseason: Good News and Bad News for the NFC South
While the Falcons finished with the best record in the NFC for the second time in three years, their NFC South brethren were a closely-knit group.
Hog Report: Giants Awful Effort in Trenches Sets Eli up to Fail
The Giants tenacity in the trenches was missing on Sunday. They were submissive on the line of scrimmage, and Manning couldn't overcome it.
Captain Comeback Week 9: New York Giants Shell-Shocked by Pittsburgh Steelers
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar has a midseason review for all 32 offenses in the clutch. The Steelers shock the Giants, Andrew Luck's historic day, and milestones for Peyton Manning and Matt Ryan ring in the Week 9 edition.
- FF Champs Radio: Today From 12-2 pm ET
- NFL Games Averaging More Total Yards Than Ever
- Saints Top NFL With 6 Quality Wins; 5 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Drew Brees: Fastest Player To 50,000 In History
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Serve Notice
- Wintry Images: Cinematic Snow Blankets NFL Week 14 Schedule
- Cold Hard Autopsy: Gary Kubiak And The Houston Texans