Articles tagged "Champ Bailey"
Patriots 34, Broncos 31: The Liveblog Novella
Colonel Comey tracked every minute of "the greatest, longest, coldest, weirdest game you’ll ever see" from the Gillette Stadium press box. Read all 3,168 words, including "wow," "holy s---" and more.
Slack Lines, Week 3: Circle the Bandwagons
The degenerate Slack Lines gambling team can't make heads nor tails of the 2013 season. But they'll take Heads -105. Matt copes with 0-8 ATS; Jerry sucks up to the NY state police; Beau tunes in to Tampa sports radio; Luke admits a Jay Cutler man-crush; and Nick plays the Lisfranc tear tuba.
Slack Lines, Week 1: Our All-Star Comedy Panel Of NFL Picks
Introducing the NFL picks column with an all-star panel of comedic talent who help put the fun in painful, financially crippling gambling losses.
Opening Numbers: Pro Football Guru Tackles Week 1
Just when you thought it was safe to have another boring weekend without the pigskin, the National Football League is back for its 94th season. Pro Football Guru Russell Baxter has your opening numbers.
Ronde Barber Retires: Tampa Bay Buccaneers Great Deserves Hall Of Fame Honors
Ronde Barber deserves a spot in the Hall of Fame, says Scott Kacsmar, who examines the exclusive club of Canton cornerbacks, the value of sacks and the unwritten law of interceptions.
Peyton Manning’s 9-11 Playoff Record Is a Call for Help
Think you can sum up Peyton Manning’s playoff career by using his 9-11 record against him? Scott Kacsmar brings only the facts on Manning’s eight one-and-done postseasons. Can you handle the truth?
- FF Champs Radio: Today From 12-2 pm ET
- Saints Top NFL With 6 Quality Wins; 5 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Drew Brees: Fastest Player To 50,000 In History
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Lions, Big Runs & Snow - Oh My! Chip's Eagles Overcome Early Woes
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Serve Notice
- College Football Awards: Regular Season Finale Edition
- Brady on Gronk Injury: "No one feel sorry for us".