Articles tagged "Chad Henne"
Quality Stats Six Pack: Assessing the Quarterback Changes
Adam Dobrowolski uses the Quality Stats to determine if the quarterback changes in the NFL are good ideas and/or have thus far been worth the bargain.
Quality Stats Six Pack: Who's Faced an Early Test?
With three weeks in the books, which teams are being heavily influenced by their schedule? Adam Dobrowolski examines with this week's six pack of Quality Stats.
NFL Week 2 Statistical Tailgate
NFL Week 2 proved to be a war of attrition, at least for the list of Pro Bowl players who fell to injuries. And the defending Super Bowl Champions also took one on the chin as well.
NFL Week 2 Game Capsules
A slate of inter-conference games highlight the Week 2 Schedule, including Atlanta at Cincinnati.
Cold Hard Autopsy: The AFC Six Pack
The AFC was pared down from 15 living teams to nine by the end of Week 15. Coroner Justin Henry was busy tagging six separate toes.
NFL Bottom Line: Stats That Defined Each Week 15 Game
Justin Henry caps off an upside-down week of action, in which five of the six 1-3 seeds in each conference lost their games. Only Seattle won.
Monday Morning Brain Dump: Tidbits and Miscellany
With a head full of football and a computer screen staring accusingly at him, Colonel Comey does what any good NFL writer would: NOTEBOOK!!!!!
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Panthers Better Than Falcons in 17 of 22 Quality Stats
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls