Articles tagged "Chad Henne"
2013 NFL Draft Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Bet
Are offensive tackles really “safe” picks in the first round of the NFL draft? Scott Kacsmar cracks open a cold case of the football facts to find out where the label came from and how legit it is.
Tall Task: Does Height Matter For NFL Quarterbacks?
After Seattle shrimp Russell Wilson’s excellent rookie season, does height still matter for a NFL quarterback? Scott Kacsmar examines if bigger is better, or if NFL teams need to widen their thinking.
Vince Young: The Man, the Myth, the Moron
Vince Young returned to the news this week, but will he ever return to the NFL? Scott Kacsmar examines a confusing career full of comebacks and clowning.
Captain Comeback Week 16: Steelers’ Meltdown Complete
Looking for a comeback win for Christmas? Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar only has seven tales of failure, including a fatal blow to the Steelers. Dallas comes up short, and Andrew Luck sets more records.
AFC East: Sloppy Patriots Beat Jaguars; Tebow Relegated To Fourth String
Tom Brady led a comeback win over the Jaguars while the Miami Dolphins, fueled by what were very slim (now non-existent) playoff hopes, gave the Bills and Jets a lesson in fighting to the end. Meanwhile, Ebenezer Ryan ruined Tiny Tim Tebow's Christmas.
Brady, Patriots Lose Shootout With Kaepernick And 49ers
Tom Brady couldn't complete the comeback vs the 49ers while the Bills get destroyed across the border. And Miami won the battle of Florida with a win over hapless Jacksonville.
Matter of Facts: Showdown Sunday Will Be Epic
We're turning CHFF into The History Channel this week as the Packers and Bears renew their rivalry, the Steelers and Cowboys evoke memories of Super Bowls past and the 49ers and Patriots preview what could be the future Super Bowl.
Never Bet Against The Old Faithful Patriots
The New England Patriots are consistently the best bet in football straight up and against the spread for more than a decade. Picking against them in Week 14 proved the difference between a tidy winning record ATS and a .500 slate.
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012