Articles tagged "Cedric Benson"
Gutless NFL Coaches Fail Badly In Four-Minute Offense
NFL coaches fold badly in four-minute situations, say Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar. Given a chance to put teams away with one well-executed drive, they stubbornly refuse to pass the football, opening the door for a late rally by opponents.
Ravens-Broncos: Manning Meltdown or Lewis Retirement Party?
The Baltimore Ravens come to town with an upset on their mind as they take on the AFC's top seeded Denver Broncos.
NFC North: Black & Blue Division Throwdown Weekend
One thing's for sure, these four teams don't like each other. Throw out the record books and get ready for football as it's meant to be played.
NFC North: The Packers, Vikings and Lions Hit the Road
The Lions begin Sunday afternoon, the Vikings play later and the Packers draw the Sunday night slot with all three playing on the road in Week 6.
Matter of Facts: Killer Stats On All 14 Week 6 NFL Games
There are still 2 undefeated teams (Falcons and Texans) and one club looking for its first win of 2012 (Browns). Our resident football guru Russell Baxter has the numbers for all 14 games in Week 6.
Captain Comeback Week 5: Colts Score Season’s Biggest Comeback
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar is ChuckStrong over the Colts' big win. Also: Keystone State comebacks, Brees' other milestone, Cam Newton's embarrassment, and advice for Chiefs fans.
NFC North Week 5: Battle Against the AFC South
The Bears, Vikings and Packers play the AFC South teams that aren't the Houston Texans this weekend while the Lions take a much needed bye week off.
Eagles Win Wild, Defensive Struggle Over Giants
CHFF's Justin Henry looks at the Week 4 NFC East action thus far; a narrow Redskins victory, and a heated main event between the Giants and the Eagles.
Captain Comeback Week 3: What the Hell’s Going on Out Here?
Multiple one-minute drills, successful Hail Mary's and overtime games? Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar breaks down a massive, ridiculous week, referees included, and offers up a candidate for Stat of the Month.
Stat Attack: Arizona Invites New England Into The Twilight Zone
Stat Attack Enters the Twilight Zone: the Patriots shank a game-winner for the first time in 13 years; Seattle is a freakishly different team at home; and the Houston and Tampa defenses each offered historic performances, one historically good, one historically bad.
- Aaron Hernandez Quizzed In Death Probe: Tough Week To Be Patriots Tight End
- Former Bears WR David Terrell Says He'd Cut Off His Balls To Play W Jay Cutler
- Roger Goodell Defends Redskins Name In Letter To Congress
- Video: Pat Imig's FN NFL Update June 09
- Chuck Norris: 'Clutch' Tim Tebow An 'Athletic Warrior'
- NFL Today: The Golden Age Of The Ground Game
- Wes Welker Excited About "Freedom" In Denver
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Real Quarterback Rating Differential: A New Mother Of All Stats?