Articles tagged "Cedric Benson"
The New York Giants, and the Great Crash of 2013
A look at the worst season-to-season offensive collapses of the last 25 years shows a lot of common threads: hurt QBs, age catching up, fluky years reversed. So what's the Giants' excuse?
Rob Ryan, New Orleans Saints Patch Up Porous Run Defense
The 2012 New Orleans Saints fielded one of the worst defenses in NFL history, especially against the run. New defensive coordinator Rob Ryan is charged with stitching together a much tougher unit.
Gutless NFL Coaches Fail Badly In Four-Minute Offense
NFL coaches fold badly in four-minute situations, say Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar. Given a chance to put teams away with one well-executed drive, they stubbornly refuse to pass the football, opening the door for a late rally by opponents.
Ravens-Broncos: Manning Meltdown or Lewis Retirement Party?
The Baltimore Ravens come to town with an upset on their mind as they take on the AFC's top seeded Denver Broncos.
NFC North: Black & Blue Division Throwdown Weekend
One thing's for sure, these four teams don't like each other. Throw out the record books and get ready for football as it's meant to be played.
NFC North: The Packers, Vikings and Lions Hit the Road
The Lions begin Sunday afternoon, the Vikings play later and the Packers draw the Sunday night slot with all three playing on the road in Week 6.
Matter of Facts: Killer Stats On All 14 Week 6 NFL Games
There are still 2 undefeated teams (Falcons and Texans) and one club looking for its first win of 2012 (Browns). Our resident football guru Russell Baxter has the numbers for all 14 games in Week 6.
Captain Comeback Week 5: Colts Score Season’s Biggest Comeback
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar is ChuckStrong over the Colts' big win. Also: Keystone State comebacks, Brees' other milestone, Cam Newton's embarrassment, and advice for Chiefs fans.
NFC North Week 5: Battle Against the AFC South
The Bears, Vikings and Packers play the AFC South teams that aren't the Houston Texans this weekend while the Lions take a much needed bye week off.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Panthers Better Than Falcons in 17 of 22 Quality Stats
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls