Articles tagged "Case Keenum"
Memory Pain: 10 Worst Bets Of the 2013 NFL Gambling Season
Time to go down memory lane to 10 moments when you tore up your tickets in anger, and hopefully learn some lessons that won't hurt you next year. These were 10 bets that looked like easy winners but blew up in your face.
NFL Bottom Line: Stats That Defined Each Week 15 Game
Justin Henry caps off an upside-down week of action, in which five of the six 1-3 seeds in each conference lost their games. Only Seattle won.
Sizzling King of Props Is Cooking with Gas
Hitting on two-thirds of his bets this season, the "King of Props" keeps lining the pockets of his followers. He offers two more plays for Sunday.
Cold Hard Autopsy: Gary Kubiak And The Houston Texans
The 2-11 Houston Texans fired Gary Kubiak, the man who took the team to its greatest heights, but also its lowest and most disappointing depths here in the 2013 season. Cold, Hard Football Facts coroner Justin Henry probes into the shocking drop.
Fiery King of Props Makes a Compelling Case
Winning nine of his last 10 bets, the "King of Props" has been holding court with his player props in 2013. Now 35-18 (.660) for the season, he advocates an exciting play on tonight's otherwise moribund Texans-Jaguars game.
Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
The disappointing Houston Texans have the biggest muscles and the smallest brain in the NFL this year. They consistently win the physical battles, but lose the mental battles. As a result, they're 2-10 overall, 3-9 against the spread, and No. 32 and dead last on the powerful CHFF Intelligence Index.
NFL Bottom Line: Stats That Defined Each Week 12 Game
Justin Henry statistically breaks down all the Week 12 action, including Brady-Manning XIV, the AFC wildcard muck, and the race for Louisville star QB Teddy Bridgewater.
Trifecta Rolls Into Frigid Week 12 A Red-Hot 10-5
After a slow start to the season, the CHFF Trifecta enters a Week 12 that will be frigid in many corners of the country a red-hot 10-5 since Week 7. The Trifecta likes three over-under plays this week, including one from the marquee battle in Frosty Foxboro.
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review