Articles tagged "Carson Palmer"
Matter of Facts: Week 14 Statistical Onslaught
There's only four weeks left in the regular season. Time for CHFF head honcho Kerry Byrne to use his pull and get us some more NFL games.
The Difference Between Tom Brady And Tony Romo & Carson Palmer - in Words
Since the 1970 NFL merger, Tom Brady leads all NFL quarterbacks in win percentage in the final quarter of the season. He's 40-8 in the final four games of the regular season in his career. That's an .833 win percentage.
Chip Kelly's Eagles Flying High; Postseason In Sight
Chip Kelly started off December right by nabbing his second straight home win. What did we learn from Philly's favorite team this week?
NFL Bottom Line: Stats That Defined Each Week 13 Game
Justin Henry breaks down the Week 13 action, including a trio of Turkey Day battles, and Denver's sweep of Kansas City to seize control in the AFC.
Nick Foles Still The King of the QB Mountain
Philly QB Nick Foles completed 21 of 34 passes for 237 yards, three touchdowns, zero turnovers and a 112 passer rating in Philly's win over Arizona. For the season, Foles has thrown 19 touchdowns, rushed for a score, avoided a single interception and has lost just one fumble.
Broncos-Chiefs, Saints-Seahawks Provide Epic Week 13 Showdowns
The Broncos and Chiefs will meet for the second time in three weeks. Both teams enter Week 13 tied atop the division with the best record in the AFC at 9-2.
- Gridiron Godfather Roger Goodell Whacks Mike Tomlin With $100,000 Fine
- Tom Brady Aces Final Quarter Exam ... Every Season
- Seattle Reasserts Dominance Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings
- Predators: New England Patriots As Predictable As Ahnold
- Historic Beating: ‘Scumbag’ Detroit Lions Humiliate Green Bay Packers
- Russell Wilson Setting Records Like It's His Job
- Josh Gordon, Adrian Peterson and Alshon Jeffery: Week 13 Statistical Heroes
- NFL Week 14 Game Capsules
- Trifecta, King Of Props Power Week 13 Results
- Seahawks/49ers, Bengals/Colts & Panthers/Saints Highlight Week 14 Slate