Articles tagged "Cardinals"
NFL Offseason: Good News And Bad News For NFC West
Once upon a time seven wins was good enough to win the NFC West. Today the rough-and-tumble NFC West is one of the sexiest divisions in football. Pro Football Guru Russell Baxter gives us the statistical highs and lows.
Pumped And Jacked: Pete Carroll's Deadly Seattle Seahawks
Pete Carroll's deadly Seahawks just plucked the Cardinals, 58-0: the fifth biggest blowout in the NFL since 1940. Don't look now, folks: but this team is a threat to win it all.
Arizona Cardinals Perfect No More: St. Louis Rams D Powers 17-3 Win
Kevin Kolb was sacked nine times behind the league's worst offensive line and the formerly undefeated Cardinals lost their first road game at St. Louis in eight years.
Kevin Kolb injury opens door for super-clutch John Skelton
The Arizona Cardinals have been oddly obsessed with un-proven QB Kevin Kolb. He suffered yet another injury Sunday night in the Hall of Fame game. It opens the door for John Skelton, the lightly regarded but hugely clutch third-year QB: six game-winning drives with just 11 career starts.
- Wise Guys: Broncos, Patriots, 49ers Top Expected Win Totals In 2013
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- 'Cheeseheads' Reality Show Destined To Suck
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012