Articles tagged "Cardinals"
King of Props: Season-Long Value In Locker, Forte, Honey Badger
The "King of Props" gets you ready for NFL kickoff by recommending three season-long proposition bets. Jake Locker, Matt Forte and Tyrann Mathieu are each in his sights
Arizona Cardinals Have Tools To Improve Impotent Ground Game
Not only was Arizona a passing disaster in 2012, but they bottomed out running the ball as well. Justin Henry looks at how the Cards will fix that problem.
Real Quarterback Rating Differential: A New Mother Of All Stats?
We have a new Quality Stat in the works for 2013: Real Quarterback Rating Differential. It may prove a new Mother of All Stats. The 13-3 Denver Broncos topped the indicator in 2012; the 2-14 Jaguars, 4-12 Eagles and 2-14 Chiefs rounded out the bottom three.
NFL Offseason: Good News And Bad News For NFC West
Once upon a time seven wins was good enough to win the NFC West. Today the rough-and-tumble NFC West is one of the sexiest divisions in football. Pro Football Guru Russell Baxter gives us the statistical highs and lows.
Pumped And Jacked: Pete Carroll's Deadly Seattle Seahawks
Pete Carroll's deadly Seahawks just plucked the Cardinals, 58-0: the fifth biggest blowout in the NFL since 1940. Don't look now, folks: but this team is a threat to win it all.
Arizona Cardinals Perfect No More: St. Louis Rams D Powers 17-3 Win
Kevin Kolb was sacked nine times behind the league's worst offensive line and the formerly undefeated Cardinals lost their first road game at St. Louis in eight years.
Kevin Kolb injury opens door for super-clutch John Skelton
The Arizona Cardinals have been oddly obsessed with un-proven QB Kevin Kolb. He suffered yet another injury Sunday night in the Hall of Fame game. It opens the door for John Skelton, the lightly regarded but hugely clutch third-year QB: six game-winning drives with just 11 career starts.
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review