Articles tagged "Calvin Johnson"
25 NFL Stars Compared to Wrestling Icons
Richard Sherman's vociferous trash-talking of Michael Crabtree felt like an old wrestling promo. What other NFL stars resemble squared circle greats?
NFL Bottom Line: Stats That Defined Each Week 17 Game
The playoff brackets are set, after a day of inspirational triumph and gut-wrenching agony. Justin Henry breaks down all 16 games.
Cold Hard Autopsy: The Detroit Lions
A December dismembering led to Detroit losing their grip on the NFC North, and a playoff bid altogether. Coroner Justin Henry examines.
2013: The Year Of The 14-Point Comeback
With two weeks remaining in the regular season, there have been 18 comeback wins of at least 14 points, tied for the most in a season in NFL history (18 in 2011).
Tanking 101: Falcons Failed to Do the Smart Thing
You can't blame Atlanta for going all out to win vs. Washington Sunday ... unless you're into things like draft value and long-term goals, like they are in the NBA.
NFL Games Averaging More Total Yards Than Ever
Yards aplenty: Through Week 14, NFL games have averaged of 701.8 total yards per game, which is on pace to surpass the single-season record set in 2012 (694.4 per game).
Week 14 In Review: Money-Making Picks Snow Problem
Three of our four portfolios of picks at CHFF Insider produced money-making performances in Week 14, led once again by the King of Props and closely followed by the Intelligence Index. Each is on the verge of an incredible .700 batting average for the season.
Josh Gordon: More Mega Than MegaTron
Cleveland wide receiver JOSH GORDON had seven catches for 151 yards and a touchdown in the Browns’ 27-26 loss at New England. Gordon has 774 receiving yards in his past four games, the most in any four-game span in a single season in NFL history. The previous mark was 746 yards by Detroit’s CALVIN JOHNSON set earlier this season.
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review