Articles tagged "Caleb Hanie"
Friendly NFL Climate, Great Quarterbacks Spark Rise in Passing Statistics
Are NFL quarterbacks better, healthier or controlling the rule book? Scott Kacsmar examines the passing explosion and finds one unique group of active QBs we should be enjoying while they last.
Apocalypse Now: Chicago Bears and the NFL’s Greatest Second-Half Collapses
The Bears are who we thought they were, or are they? Scott Kacsmar looks at what's gone wrong in Chicago after a 7-1 start, and if they will join the group of the worst second-half collapses in NFL history.
Captain Comeback Week 10: “Epic Comeback Failure” Limited Edition
What is Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar to do in the first NFL week since 1973 without a single fourth-quarter comeback or game-winning drive? Deliver the context for a historic week of failure as only he can.
Predicting the Second Half of a NFL Season Using the First Half
It's the "52 percent mark of the season" as Week 10 kicked off last night. Can we use the early-season results to predict this year's playoff teams? Scott Kacsmar analyzes a decade of data for the answers.
Naughty Nurse: Chicago Bears body-cavity exam
CHFF's Russian mail-order Naughty Nurse checks the statistical vital signs of the Chicago Bears. While the patient may still look healthy, but she found some problems as her penetrating pigskin probe slid deeper under the surface.
Bears Team Report: Last hurrah for 2011(in 2012)
The Bears were able to find a way to finish the season with a win over the Minnesota Vikings. The last positive they can take from the season? They played hard and didn't quit. But now they can quit.
The Vikings Go Bear Hunting On Sunday: Week 17 Preview
John "The Mighty" Quinn gets you ready for some football as the Vikings fight for that elusive NFC North victory against the Bears.
Bears Team Report: Clearing the NFC Playoff Picture
The Packers have declared to the NFC that any path to the Super Bowl goes through Lambeau Field. The Bears declared that they're ready to prepare for 2012.
Bears Team Report: Christmastime In Lambeau
A month ago, football fans were making Christmas plans around this showdown between two playoff-caliber teams. Now, at least there'll be a football game to watch while the kids play with their presents on Christmas night.
- Former Bears WR David Terrell Says He'd Cut Off His Balls To Play W Jay Cutler
- Roger Goodell Defends Redskins Name In Letter To Congress
- Video: Pat Imig's FN NFL Update June 09
- Chuck Norris: 'Clutch' Tim Tebow An 'Athletic Warrior'
- Congress Wants The Redskins To Change Name - I Want Congress To Change Its Name
- NFL Today: The Golden Age Of The Ground Game
- Wes Welker Excited About "Freedom" In Denver
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012