Articles tagged "Caleb Hanie"
For Once, Bears Find Quality Middle Relief
Backup quarterbacking has been a disaster in recent years for the Bears - until last Monday night at Lambeau. FN's Tom Danyluk gives you his thoughts.
New Meadowlands Has Life, the Jaguars Do Not: 5 Things We Learned
The Giants are dead and buried, but the Jets have more than playoff hopes -- they have a pretty nice foundation to build on. The Jaguars ... well, they have an offbeat helmet. Colonel Comey explores.
Final Preseason Results: Redskins, Seahawks Finish Exhibition Season 4-0
The Washington Redskins and Seattle Seahawks closed out the preseason with victories Thursday night to finish the exhibition season 4-0.
Friendly NFL Climate, Great Quarterbacks Spark Rise in Passing Statistics
Are NFL quarterbacks better, healthier or controlling the rule book? Scott Kacsmar examines the passing explosion and finds one unique group of active QBs we should be enjoying while they last.
Apocalypse Now: Chicago Bears and the NFL’s Greatest Second-Half Collapses
The Bears are who we thought they were, or are they? Scott Kacsmar looks at what's gone wrong in Chicago after a 7-1 start, and if they will join the group of the worst second-half collapses in NFL history.
Captain Comeback Week 10: “Epic Comeback Failure” Limited Edition
What is Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar to do in the first NFL week since 1973 without a single fourth-quarter comeback or game-winning drive? Deliver the context for a historic week of failure as only he can.
Predicting the Second Half of a NFL Season Using the First Half
It's the "52 percent mark of the season" as Week 10 kicked off last night. Can we use the early-season results to predict this year's playoff teams? Scott Kacsmar analyzes a decade of data for the answers.
Naughty Nurse: Chicago Bears body-cavity exam
CHFF's Russian mail-order Naughty Nurse checks the statistical vital signs of the Chicago Bears. While the patient may still look healthy, but she found some problems as her penetrating pigskin probe slid deeper under the surface.
Bears Team Report: Last hurrah for 2011(in 2012)
The Bears were able to find a way to finish the season with a win over the Minnesota Vikings. The last positive they can take from the season? They played hard and didn't quit. But now they can quit.
- Gridiron Godfather Roger Goodell Whacks Mike Tomlin With $100,000 Fine
- Tom Brady Aces Final Quarter Exam ... Every Season
- Seattle Reasserts Dominance Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings
- Predators: New England Patriots As Predictable As Ahnold
- Historic Beating: ‘Scumbag’ Detroit Lions Humiliate Green Bay Packers
- Russell Wilson Setting Records Like It's His Job
- Josh Gordon, Adrian Peterson and Alshon Jeffery: Week 13 Statistical Heroes
- NFL Week 14 Game Capsules
- The List: NFL's Top Performers in December
- Seahawks/49ers, Bengals/Colts & Panthers/Saints Highlight Week 14 Slate