Articles tagged "CHFF blog"
Josh Gordon: More Mega Than MegaTron
Cleveland wide receiver JOSH GORDON had seven catches for 151 yards and a touchdown in the Browns’ 27-26 loss at New England. Gordon has 774 receiving yards in his past four games, the most in any four-game span in a single season in NFL history. The previous mark was 746 yards by Detroit’s CALVIN JOHNSON set earlier this season.
Stat Pack Week 14: Flexing His Big-Game Russell -- Again
Adam Dobrowolski breaks down how Russell Wilson is breaking regression by improving on his stellar rookie season, including against quality opponents.
The Difference Between Tom Brady And Tony Romo & Carson Palmer - in Words
Since the 1970 NFL merger, Tom Brady leads all NFL quarterbacks in win percentage in the final quarter of the season. He's 40-8 in the final four games of the regular season in his career. That's an .833 win percentage.
Vernon Davis Tackled By His Penis; What Happened to the Head Rule?
No means no! When Vernon Davis was tackled by his penis, it was a clear violation of hitting the head.
Knowshon Moreno's National Anthem River of Tears
The image of Denver running back Knowshon Moreno crying thick rivers of tears during the national anthem Sunday lit up the Twittersphere.
Chip Kelly's Eagles Flying High; Postseason In Sight
Chip Kelly started off December right by nabbing his second straight home win. What did we learn from Philly's favorite team this week?
Auburn Shocks 'Bama: Best Game Ever?
Auburn shocked mighty Alabama 34-28 in an Iron Bowl for the ages, returning a missed field goal 109 yards for the winning score with no time to play. Did we just witness the greatest game ever played?
Cold Hard Autopsy: The 2013 Atlanta Falcons
The first bullet-biter of the 2013 season was last year's top seed in the NFC. Coroner Justin Henry toe-tags the ceased-to-be Atlanta Falcons.
- Saints, Broncos Top NFL With 5 Quality Wins; 7 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Week 14 Scores And Stats
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Lions, Big Runs & Snow - Oh My! Chip's Eagles Overcome Early Woes
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Serve Notice
- College Football Awards: Regular Season Finale Edition
- Slack Lines, Week 14: Luke-warm Heading Into Crunch Time
- Week 14 NFL Snapshots: Litmus Test Continues