Articles tagged "CHFF blog"
Comebacks Highlight Two Weeks Of NFL Action
Seven times – Atlanta, Arizona, Chicago, Green Bay, Miami and Philadelphia (twice) – teams have overcome deficits of 10+ points to win through Week 2.
Tampa Bay-Atlanta Thursday Night Preview
NFC South foes meet to kick off the first of 16 games in Week 3.
Arizona Cardinals: The New Comeback Kings?
Arizona is the first team since 1982 (Green Bay) to start 2-0 after trailing entering the fourth quarter in both games and not allowing a single fourth-quarter point.
Andy Dalton, Drew Brees Nearing Historic Company
New Orleans quarterback Drew Brees passed for 333 yards and a touchdown against the Atlanta Falcons in Week 1, his 79th career 300-yard game, the second-most in NFL history.
No Need To Panic: 60% Of Playoff Teams Started 1-1 or 0-2 Since 2002
Since realignment in 2002, 86 of the 144 playoff teams (59.7 percent) began the year at either 1-1 or 0-2, including five of the eight division champions in 2013 – Carolina (NFC South), Cincinnati (AFC North), Green Bay (NFC North), Indianapolis (AFC South) and Philadelphia (NFC East).
Bill Belichick Will Reach 200-Win Milestone With Win in Minnesota
Comebacks galore, passing milestones and the 200-win club for the head coach of the New England Patriots highlight what to look for in Week 2.
Steelers-Ravens Thursday Night Preview
A good old fashion AFC North street fight rivalry renews Thursday in Baltimore.
- CHFF Flashback: Colin Kaepernick Has Worst QB Performance of 2013
- Patriots Turn It Around With Win Over Minnesota
- Andy Dalton Passes Aaron Rodgers In Record Books
- Quotes From Ravens Fans Who Support Ray Rice
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Cardinals And Chargers: Charting Their Courses After Week 1
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team
- Best NFL Records Of The Past 10 Years
- Audio: The Cold Hard Football Facts Hosted By Pat Imig
- Groundhog Day: Seattle Dominates Green Bay