Articles tagged "CHFF blog"
History Says The Season Is Not Dead For Browns, Saints, Redskins
Since the current playoff system (12 teams) was instituted in 1990, 25 teams have rebounded from a losing record after four weeks to qualify for the postseason.
DeMarco Murray Putting Up Hall Of Fame Caliber Numbers
Murray joins Jim Brown, O.J. Simpson and Emmitt Smith as the only player to rush for 100 yards and a touchdown in each of his team's first four games.
J.J. Watt On Fire; He Might Even Win $1 Million
Watt is the only player in NFL history with at least 35 sacks (38.5), an interception-return touchdown and a receiving touchdown in his first four NFL seasons.
Redskins vs. Giants TNF Preview
Thursday’s matchup will be the 165th (including postseason) meeting between the NFC East foes. The Giants have won three of the past four games between the two teams and lead the all-time series 95-65-4.
Philadelphia Eagles: Comeback Kings
The Eagles are the first team in NFL history to start 3-0 and overcome a 10+point deficit in all three games.
Comebacks Highlight Two Weeks Of NFL Action
Seven times – Atlanta, Arizona, Chicago, Green Bay, Miami and Philadelphia (twice) – teams have overcome deficits of 10+ points to win through Week 2.
- Saints At Panthers Quality Stats Breakdown
- Kyle Orton Brings The Bubby Back
- Rookie Wide Receivers Making Huge Impact In 2014
- Matt Forte On Pace For Most Receptions By A Running Back In NFL History
- The NFL London Series: Games That Aren't That Great
- Matt Ryan Interception: Worst Of The Season?
- VIDEO: Geno Smith's Three Interceptions In Six Seconds
- VIDEO: JJ Watt Mocks Zach Mettenberger W Sack & Selfie
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team