Articles tagged "CHFF Tailgate Team"
Tailgate Like a Champ: Recipes For All Four 2013-14 Title-Game Teams
The Cold, Hard Football Facts crew likes to munch on great tailgate food almost as much as we like to crunch hard-hitting stats. Here’s a look at four classic tailgate dishes representing the cities battling in the final four of the 2013 season.
CHFF Tailgate Team: Grilling Tips From The Experts
The CHFF Tailgate Team talked to some of the nation's top chefs and steakhouses for these grilling tips from the experts.
Tailgate Video: Baltimore-style Old Bay grilled shrimp
The CHFF Tailgate Team heads into the kitchen with world-class chef Chris Schlesinger, who grew up on Chesapeake Bay, to learn how to make Baltimore-Style Old Bay grilled shrimp.
- CHFF Flashback: Colin Kaepernick Has Worst QB Performance of 2013
- Patriots Turn It Around With Win Over Minnesota
- Andy Dalton Passes Aaron Rodgers In Record Books
- Quotes From Ravens Fans Who Support Ray Rice
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Cardinals And Chargers: Charting Their Courses After Week 1
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team
- Best NFL Records Of The Past 10 Years
- Audio: The Cold Hard Football Facts Hosted By Pat Imig
- Groundhog Day: Seattle Dominates Green Bay