Articles tagged "CHFF Tailgate Team"
Tailgate Like a Champ: Recipes For All Four 2013-14 Title-Game Teams
The Cold, Hard Football Facts crew likes to munch on great tailgate food almost as much as we like to crunch hard-hitting stats. Here’s a look at four classic tailgate dishes representing the cities battling in the final four of the 2013 season.
CHFF Tailgate Team: Grilling Tips From The Experts
The CHFF Tailgate Team talked to some of the nation's top chefs and steakhouses for these grilling tips from the experts.
Tailgate Video: Baltimore-style Old Bay grilled shrimp
The CHFF Tailgate Team heads into the kitchen with world-class chef Chris Schlesinger, who grew up on Chesapeake Bay, to learn how to make Baltimore-Style Old Bay grilled shrimp.
- Peyton Manning More Prolific Than Previously Thought
- Texans Roll Into Pittsburgh And Roll Over For Steelers
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks NFL Week 7 w the Adam Jones Show on 98.5 The Sports Hub
- NFL Quarterbacks On Pace For Highest Yards Per Attempt Avg In History
- San Diego & Denver: Experts In Red Zone Offensive Efficiency
- Broncos D Shines On Manning's Night
- Rams QB Austin Davis Is Saving A Fan Base From Apathy
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Weakness for One-Loss Teams
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team