Articles tagged "CHFF TV"
CHFF TV: Tebow Would Have Led Jets To Playoffs; Rex Ryan Chose To Suck
Rex Ryan chose to suck this year, sticking with the brutal Mark Sanchez against the much more effective Tim Tebow. We break it all down this week here on CHFF TV. In fact, it's quite possible the Jets make the playoffs if Tebow is the quarterback.
Preseason CHFF TV: Greg McElroy Will Start For New York Jets
No surprise here that the Greg McElroy will start for the New York Jets when the San Diego Chargers come to town on Sunday. We called it way back before Week 1.
CHFF TV: Atlanta Falcons Exposed As Frauds
The Atlanta Falcons were exposed for the frauds they are in their 30-20 loss Sunday to the Carolina Panthers. Atlanta, at 11-2, may be the third or fourth best team in the NFC right now.
CHFF TV: New episodes highlight Matt Ryan, RGIII
Matt Ryan is a candidate for early MVP consideration following his dynamic performance at Kansas City. And RG3 got the best of Drew Brees.
CHFF TV: 5 teams that must draft big-time defenders
Cold, Hard Football Facts TV is back with a pre-draft special, pairing the action-packed statistical adventures of the CHFF crew with the magic of these new-fangled moving picture 'talkies' that all the kids rave about these days.
CHFF TV: A Fact-Filled Look At Week 17
CHFF publisher and Potentate of Pigskin Kerry J. Byrne tackles the final week of the 2011 regular season like Chuck Bednarik decapitating Frank Gifford with co-host Bob Neumeier and our pals from Comcast Sports Net.
CHFF TV Week 5: Motown Madness, Killer Stats And More
The Week 5 edition of Cold, Hard Football Facts TV is a statistical tour de force: a historic game in Detroit, a historic collapse of Pittsburgh's run defense, a battle for supremacy in the AFC East and killer new indicators. We have the NFL covered like a warm Snuggie.
CHFF TV Week 5: the hefty Bandwagon hop
We leap off the Pittsburgh Steelers bandwagon and on to the very crowded Bandwagon of the Black & Blue Division.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Panthers Better Than Falcons in 17 of 22 Quality Stats
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls