Articles tagged "CHFF TV"
CHFF TV: Tebow Would Have Led Jets To Playoffs; Rex Ryan Chose To Suck
Rex Ryan chose to suck this year, sticking with the brutal Mark Sanchez against the much more effective Tim Tebow. We break it all down this week here on CHFF TV. In fact, it's quite possible the Jets make the playoffs if Tebow is the quarterback.
Preseason CHFF TV: Greg McElroy Will Start For New York Jets
No surprise here that the Greg McElroy will start for the New York Jets when the San Diego Chargers come to town on Sunday. We called it way back before Week 1.
CHFF TV: Atlanta Falcons Exposed As Frauds
The Atlanta Falcons were exposed for the frauds they are in their 30-20 loss Sunday to the Carolina Panthers. Atlanta, at 11-2, may be the third or fourth best team in the NFC right now.
CHFF TV: New episodes highlight Matt Ryan, RGIII
Matt Ryan is a candidate for early MVP consideration following his dynamic performance at Kansas City. And RG3 got the best of Drew Brees.
CHFF TV: 5 teams that must draft big-time defenders
Cold, Hard Football Facts TV is back with a pre-draft special, pairing the action-packed statistical adventures of the CHFF crew with the magic of these new-fangled moving picture 'talkies' that all the kids rave about these days.
CHFF TV: A Fact-Filled Look At Week 17
CHFF publisher and Potentate of Pigskin Kerry J. Byrne tackles the final week of the 2011 regular season like Chuck Bednarik decapitating Frank Gifford with co-host Bob Neumeier and our pals from Comcast Sports Net.
CHFF TV Week 5: Motown Madness, Killer Stats And More
The Week 5 edition of Cold, Hard Football Facts TV is a statistical tour de force: a historic game in Detroit, a historic collapse of Pittsburgh's run defense, a battle for supremacy in the AFC East and killer new indicators. We have the NFL covered like a warm Snuggie.
CHFF TV Week 5: the hefty Bandwagon hop
We leap off the Pittsburgh Steelers bandwagon and on to the very crowded Bandwagon of the Black & Blue Division.
- FF Champs Radio: Today From 12-2 pm ET
- Saints Top NFL With 6 Quality Wins; 5 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Drew Brees: Fastest Player To 50,000 In History
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Lions, Big Runs & Snow - Oh My! Chip's Eagles Overcome Early Woes
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Serve Notice
- College Football Awards: Regular Season Finale Edition
- Brady on Gronk Injury: "No one feel sorry for us".