Articles tagged "CHFF Radio"
Audio: Ray Lewis Asks God To Make Him Lord Of The Dance
Ray Ray and God have a special chemistry these days.
CHFF Radio: Tom and Giselle's Baby Girl The Subject of New Game Show Gridiron Feud
Here's what the obstetricians said immediately after Gisele gave birth Vivian Lake Brady. If this was a real game show, we would have surveyed 100 people.
CHFF Radio: Rex Ryan Remix; Ray Lewis Talks To God; Chicks On Football & BBQ
CHFF Radio hits the digital airwaves each Wednesday live 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. on Patriots.com. Our guests this week include “Top Chef” star Tiffani Faison and “Texans Chick” blogger Stephanie Stradley. That's right, chicks talking football and tailgating, with guest appearances by Rex Ryan and Ray Lewis.
CHFF Radio: Wild Card Hangover Proves Power of Passer Rating Differential
The Power of Passer Rating Differential knows no bounds. CHFF's resident Voice-of-God Patrick Imig spreads the good news of the Cold Hard Football Facts.
Ray Lewis Facemask An Ode to Hannibal Lecter During Wild Card Weekend
Ray-Ray is going out in style.
CHFF Radio: Listen to A Cold Hard Christmas
Jam out to all your favorite pigskin holiday classics for just six easy payments of $49.99! Including "Here Comes Andy Reid", "O Little Town of Foxborough" and Oh (Mike) Tannenbaum!
CHFF Radio: Ray Lewis Asks God Why the Ravens Are Struggling
CHFF All-Ear Exclusive: Ray Lewis Mic'd Up At Congregation.
Stat Pack Podcast: Texans Blown Out of Super Bowl Contention?
Adam Dobrowolski discusses a disturbing Super Bowl trend the Texans stumbled into Monday night. Plus, which rookie quarterback did better than RG3?
Jon Gruden Curses Up a Storm After Cursing Penalty is Called
From the magical, satirical airwaves of Cold Hard Football Facts Radio, resident Voice of God Patrick Imig brings us Jon Gruden's response to Steelers lineman Willie Colon being flagged for "cursing an official."
CHFF Radio: DeOssie; Texans Chick; Curse of Flutie; NRA vs. Bob Costas
CHFF Radio is live each Wednesday 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. on Patriots.com, plus available on iTunes. Today: Steve DeOssie talks Patriots and "Texans Chick" Steph Stradley talks Texans. Plus, the Curse of Doug Flutie and the NRA responds to Bob Costas.
- FF Champs Radio: Today From 12-2 pm ET
- Saints Top NFL With 6 Quality Wins; 5 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Drew Brees: Fastest Player To 50,000 In History
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Lions, Big Runs & Snow - Oh My! Chip's Eagles Overcome Early Woes
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Serve Notice
- College Football Awards: Regular Season Finale Edition
- Brady on Gronk Injury: "No one feel sorry for us".