Articles tagged "CHFF Quality Stats"
Outwit the Wise Guys With These NFL Week 16 Mental Mismatches
The Week 16 slate is littered with Mental Mismatches according to our Intelligence Index – those games when a smart team plays a dumb team. These Mental Mismatches provide a consistently reliable way to outwit the NFL betting marketplace.
Statistical Power & Glory: Dominant Performances, New Stats, New Features
Our new jam-packed "Big Boards" at CHFF Insider are sortable tables ranking the statistical winners and losers in every single Quality Stats from No. 1 to No. 512. Here's a look back at the dominant performances of 2012.
NFL's Dumbest Teams: Chip Kelly Must Re-Educate Philadelphia Eagles
No coach faces bigger challenges in 2013 than Chip Kelly. Not only most he make the leap from college to pros, install his up-tempo offense, find a QB and win over frustrated fans. He must also re-educate the dumbest team in football.
- Quality Stats Super Bowl Breakdown: Patriots vs Seahawks
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls
- 2014 NFL Divisional Playoffs Most-Watched Evah!
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks Stan Kroenke & The Rams on Sportsnet 590 Toronto
- NFL 2014 Playoff Seeds and Schedule
- Cold Hard Football Facts Quality Stats: Perfect 4-0 In Wild Card Weekend
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team