Articles tagged "CHFF Intelligence Index"
Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
The disappointing Houston Texans have the biggest muscles and the smallest brain in the NFL this year. They consistently win the physical battles, but lose the mental battles. As a result, they're 2-10 overall, 3-9 against the spread, and No. 32 and dead last on the powerful CHFF Intelligence Index.
Trifecta, King Of Props Power Week 13 Results
Peyton Manning is dabbling with a .700 completion percentage this year, while the King of Props and the Intelligence Index are each dabbling with .700 seasons, rarified air for gamblers, for CHFF Insiders. The Trifecta also posted a big week, while our Real and Spectacular picks floundered.
Week 12 Intelligence Index: Pair Of Slam Dunks And One Sleeper
Wise football fans know the CHFF Intelligence Index is a smart .636 against the number so far this year. Professor of Pigskin Colonel Comey feels great about upping that percentage with a pair of no-brainer selections and one sleeper pick this week.
Week 8 In Review: Smart Teams Power Our Picks
Our Mental Mismatches continue to be the biggest winners in our portfolio; elsewhere, the King of Props suffered just his second losing week of 2013; the Trifecta posted its second straight winning week; and our Real and Spectacular Picks fall short of the hype and the history.
Mental Mismatches A Smart Bet Against The Spread
The Intelligence Index is a powerful way to consistently win games straight up and ATS. Unbeaten Kansas City is the NFL's smartest team; winless Jacksonville is the dumbest. The "smart" teams in our 16 Mental Mismatches this year have won by an average of 16 PPG.
Dumb Houston Texans Blown Out As Mental Mismatches Remain Perfect
The dumb Houston Texans were crushed 34-3 by the smart San Francisco 49ers on Sunday, providing yet another blowout victory for the CHFF Intelligence Index. Smart teams in our Mental Mismatches are 8-0 straight up and ATS and have won by an average of 24 PPG.
- Peyton Manning More Prolific Than Previously Thought
- Texans Roll Into Pittsburgh And Roll Over For Steelers
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks NFL Week 7 w the Adam Jones Show on 98.5 The Sports Hub
- NFL Quarterbacks On Pace For Highest Yards Per Attempt Avg In History
- San Diego & Denver: Experts In Red Zone Offensive Efficiency
- Broncos D Shines On Manning's Night
- Rams QB Austin Davis Is Saving A Fan Base From Apathy
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Weakness for One-Loss Teams
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team