Articles tagged "CHFF Blog"
Kirk Cousins Replaces RG3; ESPN Replaces Sanity With Blanket Coverage
Who knew that a quarterback change on a 3-10 team was such a big deal?
No Fun League Declares War On Tailgating
But you can eat a sandwich in your car inside a single parking space!
Classic Mike Ditka Soundbytes
Monday night in frigid Chicago, the Bears retired Mike Ditka's No. 89 jersey as well as his coaching sweater. We pay tribute with some classic Ditka one-liners.
Josh Gordon: More Mega Than MegaTron
Cleveland wide receiver JOSH GORDON had seven catches for 151 yards and a touchdown in the Browns’ 27-26 loss at New England. Gordon has 774 receiving yards in his past four games, the most in any four-game span in a single season in NFL history. The previous mark was 746 yards by Detroit’s CALVIN JOHNSON set earlier this season.
Stat Pack Week 14: Flexing His Big-Game Russell -- Again
Adam Dobrowolski breaks down how Russell Wilson is breaking regression by improving on his stellar rookie season, including against quality opponents.
The Difference Between Tom Brady And Tony Romo & Carson Palmer - in Words
Since the 1970 NFL merger, Tom Brady leads all NFL quarterbacks in win percentage in the final quarter of the season. He's 40-8 in the final four games of the regular season in his career. That's an .833 win percentage.
Vernon Davis Tackled By His Penis; What Happened to the Head Rule?
No means no! When Vernon Davis was tackled by his penis, it was a clear violation of hitting the head.
Knowshon Moreno's National Anthem River of Tears
The image of Denver running back Knowshon Moreno crying thick rivers of tears during the national anthem Sunday lit up the Twittersphere.
- FF Champs Radio: Today From 12-2 pm ET
- Saints Top NFL With 6 Quality Wins; 5 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Drew Brees: Fastest Player To 50,000 In History
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Lions, Big Runs & Snow - Oh My! Chip's Eagles Overcome Early Woes
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Serve Notice
- College Football Awards: Regular Season Finale Edition
- Brady on Gronk Injury: "No one feel sorry for us".