Articles tagged "CHFF Blog"
History Says The Season Is Not Dead For Browns, Saints, Redskins
Since the current playoff system (12 teams) was instituted in 1990, 25 teams have rebounded from a losing record after four weeks to qualify for the postseason.
DeMarco Murray Putting Up Hall Of Fame Caliber Numbers
Murray joins Jim Brown, O.J. Simpson and Emmitt Smith as the only player to rush for 100 yards and a touchdown in each of his team's first four games.
J.J. Watt On Fire; He Might Even Win $1 Million
Watt is the only player in NFL history with at least 35 sacks (38.5), an interception-return touchdown and a receiving touchdown in his first four NFL seasons.
Redskins vs. Giants TNF Preview
Thursday’s matchup will be the 165th (including postseason) meeting between the NFC East foes. The Giants have won three of the past four games between the two teams and lead the all-time series 95-65-4.
Philadelphia Eagles: Comeback Kings
The Eagles are the first team in NFL history to start 3-0 and overcome a 10+point deficit in all three games.
Comebacks Highlight Two Weeks Of NFL Action
Seven times – Atlanta, Arizona, Chicago, Green Bay, Miami and Philadelphia (twice) – teams have overcome deficits of 10+ points to win through Week 2.
- Quality Stats Super Bowl Breakdown: Patriots vs Seahawks
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls
- 2014 NFL Divisional Playoffs Most-Watched Evah!
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks Stan Kroenke & The Rams on Sportsnet 590 Toronto
- NFL 2014 Playoff Seeds and Schedule
- Cold Hard Football Facts Quality Stats: Perfect 4-0 In Wild Card Weekend
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team