Articles tagged "CHFF Blog"
Comebacks Highlight Two Weeks Of NFL Action
Seven times – Atlanta, Arizona, Chicago, Green Bay, Miami and Philadelphia (twice) – teams have overcome deficits of 10+ points to win through Week 2.
Tampa Bay-Atlanta Thursday Night Preview
NFC South foes meet to kick off the first of 16 games in Week 3.
Arizona Cardinals: The New Comeback Kings?
Arizona is the first team since 1982 (Green Bay) to start 2-0 after trailing entering the fourth quarter in both games and not allowing a single fourth-quarter point.
Andy Dalton, Drew Brees Nearing Historic Company
New Orleans quarterback Drew Brees passed for 333 yards and a touchdown against the Atlanta Falcons in Week 1, his 79th career 300-yard game, the second-most in NFL history.
No Need To Panic: 60% Of Playoff Teams Started 1-1 or 0-2 Since 2002
Since realignment in 2002, 86 of the 144 playoff teams (59.7 percent) began the year at either 1-1 or 0-2, including five of the eight division champions in 2013 – Carolina (NFC South), Cincinnati (AFC North), Green Bay (NFC North), Indianapolis (AFC South) and Philadelphia (NFC East).
Bill Belichick Will Reach 200-Win Milestone With Win in Minnesota
Comebacks galore, passing milestones and the 200-win club for the head coach of the New England Patriots highlight what to look for in Week 2.
Steelers-Ravens Thursday Night Preview
A good old fashion AFC North street fight rivalry renews Thursday in Baltimore.
Ray Lewis Pontificates On Ray Rice
The Ravens legend says there's "no comparison" between what Ray Rice did and what he was implicated in over a decade ago in Atlanta.
- CHFF Flashback: Colin Kaepernick Has Worst QB Performance of 2013
- Patriots Turn It Around With Win Over Minnesota
- Andy Dalton Passes Aaron Rodgers In Record Books
- NFL Week 2 Game Capsules
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Cardinals And Chargers: Charting Their Courses After Week 1
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team
- Best NFL Records Of The Past 10 Years
- NFL Week 1 Preview: Fast Starts Lead To Super Seasons
- Groundhog Day: Seattle Dominates Green Bay