Articles tagged "CHFF"
Peter King, Veterans' Day Salute Highlight Week 10 CHFF Radio
Peter King of Sports Illustrated and NBC Sports headlines a busy, stat-packed Week 10 on CHFF Radio. We also salute Veterans' Day with a heavy-hitter list of some of the great veterans in NFL history and tackle the biggest games and stats in football each week.
Tune in to the Cold Hard Football Facts on Patriots.com Radio
At 4:00 PM EST, the Potentate of Pigskin Kerry J. Byrne will deliver some scintillating Cold Hard Football Facts from the Gillette Stadium Studios. Listen online at Patriots.com and contribute via the Ace Ticket Hotline at 508-298-0398.
The NFL's $60 million attendance problem
Gridiron Godfather Roger Goodell's pigskin panties appeared tied a knot at the spring meetings last week. Your little panties might bunch up, too, if you suddenly lost 782,000 paying customers and $60 million in revenue at the gate.
The Big Tease: why elite offenses never put out
Hey stud: want to score big at the pigskin prom? You'll need to bring something more than just a sexy, high-powered offense. We looked at the greatest offenses in history and were shocked by the dramatic way they consistently fail to put out at the big dance.
Tailgate Video: Baltimore-style Old Bay grilled shrimp
The CHFF Tailgate Team heads into the kitchen with world-class chef Chris Schlesinger, who grew up on Chesapeake Bay, to learn how to make Baltimore-Style Old Bay grilled shrimp.
Shiny Hood Ornament Man Law triumphs as Falcons fall
Atlanta mortgaged the future to land Shiny Hood Ornament wide receiver Julio Jones in the 2011 draft. The move backfired all season then bottomed out with a no-show offensive performance in the biggest game of the year.
CHFF TV: A Fact-Filled Look At Week 17
CHFF publisher and Potentate of Pigskin Kerry J. Byrne tackles the final week of the 2011 regular season like Chuck Bednarik decapitating Frank Gifford with co-host Bob Neumeier and our pals from Comcast Sports Net.
The NFL's Week 16 preview: divisional races down to the wire
The NFL provides it's weekly look at the upcoming action, this week focusing on tight division races and the biggest games on the slate.
CHFF real and spectacular 10-1 ATS on MNF
CHFF Insiders must feel like they have the inside scoop on tonight's Kansas City-New England game. After all, we're an incredible 10-1 against the spread on MNF. Those picks are just one of the great insiders readers get as CHFF Insiders.
- Former Bears WR David Terrell Says He'd Cut Off His Balls To Play W Jay Cutler
- Roger Goodell Defends Redskins Name In Letter To Congress
- Video: Pat Imig's FN NFL Update June 09
- Chuck Norris: 'Clutch' Tim Tebow An 'Athletic Warrior'
- Congress Wants The Redskins To Change Name - I Want Congress To Change Its Name
- NFL Today: The Golden Age Of The Ground Game
- Wes Welker Excited About "Freedom" In Denver
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012