Articles tagged "Byron Leftwich"
Meet the New Gronk: Browns Tight End Jordan Cameron
Cleveland tight end Jordan Cameron had 10 catches for 91 yards and a touchdown in the Browns’ 17-6 win over Cincinnati. Cameron has five receiving touchdowns, tied for the most by a tight end in September in NFL history. The last tight end to accomplish the feat was New England’s Rob Gronkowski in 2011.
NFL Quarterbacks: Air Yards vs. Yards After Catch (1992-2012)
What percentage of a QB's yards are gained after the catch? Who has the most? The least? Scott Kacsmar breaks down 21 years of data in a super study of air yards and YAC.
David Garrard: The Best 4th-Round QB Since Rich Gannon
With David Garrard’s retirement from the Jets, Scott Kacsmar examines a career better than most people will remember. Garrard is the best fourth-round QB since Rich Gannon.
The Legend of Limas Sweed: The NFL Receiver Who Couldn't Catch
Draft-niks gushed over Texas Longhorns wide receiver Lima Sweed back in 2008. They overlooked one little problem: Sweed couldn't catch syphilis in a Thai whorehouse. Scott Kacsmar pens a cautionary tale.
Tall Task: Does Height Matter For NFL Quarterbacks?
After Seattle shrimp Russell Wilson’s excellent rookie season, does height still matter for a NFL quarterback? Scott Kacsmar examines if bigger is better, or if NFL teams need to widen their thinking.
Ranking the Random Fumble Luck of NFL Quarterbacks
If fumble recoveries are random in the NFL, then that means some players are luckier than others. Scott Kacsmar ranks the 59 quarterbacks with the most and least fumble luck in the last two decades.
NFC East Week 14: It's a Three Team Fight to the Finish
The Giants, Redskins, and Cowboys could all lead the NFC East after Week 14, and Glamour Division reporter Justin Henry tells you what they have to do to earn it.
Rodgers, Ryan, Brady Best Ever Protecting The Football
Drew Brees threw a career-high five INTs in Atlanta. But Scott Kacsmar says Turnover Rate is a better stat than total INTs. And the three all-time leaders at protecting the football are active right now: Rodgers, Ryan and Brady. Mark Sanchez "ass fumbles" were not included.
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review