Articles tagged "Butch Stearns"
The Ultimate Road Trip Slide Show: Football Nation Tackles New Orleans
The Cold, Hard Football Facts/Football Nation crew undertook the ultimate road trip from Boston to New Orleans for Super Bowl XLVII, partying with great chefs, NFL players, swimsuit models, NFL stars and more.
The Taste Of The NFL! The Taste Of Whiskey!
Frankie rips it up on Bourbon Street during the day and then gives back at night.
Another Mancathalon Event In The Books! Results Included!
The crew finally hits the town in earnest and Frankie makes a stomach turning discovery.
CHFF TV: Tebow Would Have Led Jets To Playoffs; Rex Ryan Chose To Suck
Rex Ryan chose to suck this year, sticking with the brutal Mark Sanchez against the much more effective Tim Tebow. We break it all down this week here on CHFF TV. In fact, it's quite possible the Jets make the playoffs if Tebow is the quarterback.
CHFF TV: 5 teams that must draft big-time defenders
Cold, Hard Football Facts TV is back with a pre-draft special, pairing the action-packed statistical adventures of the CHFF crew with the magic of these new-fangled moving picture 'talkies' that all the kids rave about these days.
CHFF TV: A Helmet-To-Helmet Hit On The Truth
Cold, Hard Football Facts TV, with host Butch Stearns and Potentate of Pigskin Kerry J. Byrne, tackles the conference title games with such brute force that Gridiron Godfather Roger Goodell threatened to suspend us for four games.
CHFF TV: Best Stats On Planet Pigskin
CHFF Potentate of Pigskin Kerry J. Byrne takes his weekly statistical tour of the NFL with co-host Butch Stearns of the Pulse Network.
Week 12 CHFF TV
Potentate of Pigskin Kerry J. Byrne tackled Week 12 in our shiny new CHFF studio with Friend of the Facts Butch Stearns of the Pulse Network. Topics du jour: Texans D, Tebow-mania, Captain Comeback and a whole bunch in between.
- FF Champs Radio: Today From 12-2 pm ET
- Saints Top NFL With 6 Quality Wins; 5 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Drew Brees: Fastest Player To 50,000 In History
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Lions, Big Runs & Snow - Oh My! Chip's Eagles Overcome Early Woes
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Serve Notice
- College Football Awards: Regular Season Finale Edition
- Brady on Gronk Injury: "No one feel sorry for us".