Articles tagged "Butch Stearns"
The Ultimate Road Trip Slide Show: Football Nation Tackles New Orleans
The Cold, Hard Football Facts/Football Nation crew undertook the ultimate road trip from Boston to New Orleans for Super Bowl XLVII, partying with great chefs, NFL players, swimsuit models, NFL stars and more.
The Taste Of The NFL! The Taste Of Whiskey!
Frankie rips it up on Bourbon Street during the day and then gives back at night.
Another Mancathalon Event In The Books! Results Included!
The crew finally hits the town in earnest and Frankie makes a stomach turning discovery.
CHFF TV: Tebow Would Have Led Jets To Playoffs; Rex Ryan Chose To Suck
Rex Ryan chose to suck this year, sticking with the brutal Mark Sanchez against the much more effective Tim Tebow. We break it all down this week here on CHFF TV. In fact, it's quite possible the Jets make the playoffs if Tebow is the quarterback.
CHFF TV: 5 teams that must draft big-time defenders
Cold, Hard Football Facts TV is back with a pre-draft special, pairing the action-packed statistical adventures of the CHFF crew with the magic of these new-fangled moving picture 'talkies' that all the kids rave about these days.
CHFF TV: A Helmet-To-Helmet Hit On The Truth
Cold, Hard Football Facts TV, with host Butch Stearns and Potentate of Pigskin Kerry J. Byrne, tackles the conference title games with such brute force that Gridiron Godfather Roger Goodell threatened to suspend us for four games.
CHFF TV: Best Stats On Planet Pigskin
CHFF Potentate of Pigskin Kerry J. Byrne takes his weekly statistical tour of the NFL with co-host Butch Stearns of the Pulse Network.
Week 12 CHFF TV
Potentate of Pigskin Kerry J. Byrne tackled Week 12 in our shiny new CHFF studio with Friend of the Facts Butch Stearns of the Pulse Network. Topics du jour: Texans D, Tebow-mania, Captain Comeback and a whole bunch in between.
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012