Articles tagged "Butch Stearns"
The Ultimate Road Trip Slide Show: Football Nation Tackles New Orleans
The Cold, Hard Football Facts/Football Nation crew undertook the ultimate road trip from Boston to New Orleans for Super Bowl XLVII, partying with great chefs, NFL players, swimsuit models, NFL stars and more.
The Taste Of The NFL! The Taste Of Whiskey!
Frankie rips it up on Bourbon Street during the day and then gives back at night.
Another Mancathalon Event In The Books! Results Included!
The crew finally hits the town in earnest and Frankie makes a stomach turning discovery.
CHFF TV: Tebow Would Have Led Jets To Playoffs; Rex Ryan Chose To Suck
Rex Ryan chose to suck this year, sticking with the brutal Mark Sanchez against the much more effective Tim Tebow. We break it all down this week here on CHFF TV. In fact, it's quite possible the Jets make the playoffs if Tebow is the quarterback.
CHFF TV: 5 teams that must draft big-time defenders
Cold, Hard Football Facts TV is back with a pre-draft special, pairing the action-packed statistical adventures of the CHFF crew with the magic of these new-fangled moving picture 'talkies' that all the kids rave about these days.
CHFF TV: A Helmet-To-Helmet Hit On The Truth
Cold, Hard Football Facts TV, with host Butch Stearns and Potentate of Pigskin Kerry J. Byrne, tackles the conference title games with such brute force that Gridiron Godfather Roger Goodell threatened to suspend us for four games.
CHFF TV: Best Stats On Planet Pigskin
CHFF Potentate of Pigskin Kerry J. Byrne takes his weekly statistical tour of the NFL with co-host Butch Stearns of the Pulse Network.
Week 12 CHFF TV
Potentate of Pigskin Kerry J. Byrne tackled Week 12 in our shiny new CHFF studio with Friend of the Facts Butch Stearns of the Pulse Network. Topics du jour: Texans D, Tebow-mania, Captain Comeback and a whole bunch in between.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Panthers Better Than Falcons in 17 of 22 Quality Stats
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls