Articles tagged "Buffalo Bills"
Intelligence Index Week 15: Some Love For The Underdogs
We've made our money on favorites this year, but this week we recommend two tasty underdogs, including a team that weekly readers probably aren't expecting. Our 32 Mental Mismatches so far in 2013 have gone 28-4 (.875) SU and 20-10-2 (.667) ATS.
Week 15 NFL Snapshots: After the Blizzard
Justin Henry breaks down the Week 15 slate, as the AFC pack will diminish after Sunday, sending more teams 'home for the holidays'.
NFL Bottom Line: Stats That Defined Each Week 14 Game
Justin Henry breaks down all of the Week 14 action, including the Philly blizzard, the thinning of the NFC herd, and the crushing of Carolina
Week 14 Trifecta: Seeking Wintry Winners
The CHFF Trifecta posted a 2-0-1 record last week, building on a late-season surge that puts us on the cusp of a money-making season with four weeks to go. This week we look to harvest winners amid the wintry elements, including likely "Big Ben weather" in Pittsburgh.
Matter of Facts: Week 14 Statistical Onslaught
There's only four weeks left in the regular season. Time for CHFF head honcho Kerry Byrne to use his pull and get us some more NFL games.
Inside Vegas: Seattle Seahawks Earthquake Shakes NFL
Seahawks fans caused a small earthquake on Monday against the Saints. That vibration is still felt in Vegas. Plus, CHFF Insider Sean O'Neill looks at the Saints at home, the rise of Nick Foles' and the teams that already cashed their preseason tickets.
- FF Champs Radio: Today From 12-2 pm ET
- Saints Top NFL With 6 Quality Wins; 5 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Drew Brees: Fastest Player To 50,000 In History
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Lions, Big Runs & Snow - Oh My! Chip's Eagles Overcome Early Woes
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Serve Notice
- College Football Awards: Regular Season Finale Edition
- Brady on Gronk Injury: "No one feel sorry for us".