Articles tagged "Bruce Irvin"
Prop-A-Palooza! 400 Seahawks-Broncos Super Bowl Prop Bets Right Here
When defensive tackle Refrigerator Perry scored a touchdown in Super Bowl XX, it excited fans and made the prop bet a huge part of the big game. Sean O'Neill dishes up every single Seahawks-Broncos prop: a dizzying list of several hundred ways to make money on Sunday.
Super Bowl XLVIII Snapshots: Seattle Seahawks
The NFL's best defense brings the 'Boom' to North Jersey. Justin Henry looks at the team from head to toe in preparation for Sunday.
Slack Lines, Week 13: In a Way, We're all Turkeys
Beau gives thanks for rivalries; Jerry analyzes the coach of the Birds; and Nick tells you where you can stuff your theories on Manning in the cold.
Playoff Hog Report: Patriots' Trenches Beginning to Look Super
With the field being whittled down to four, the remaining Patriots, 49ers, Falcons and Ravens are still alive due to their trench dominance.
Playoff Hog Report: Will Patriots Again Trash Texans in Trenches?
In a rematch of a highly disappointing game, the Texans are peaking at the right time. And will Falcons firepower overcome Sehawks brute strength?
Captain Comeback: Seattle’s Russell Wilson Last Rookie QB Standing
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar recaps an unusual Wild Card weekend that left Seattle’s Russell Wilson as the last standing rookie QB. But the biggest stories were more about who was unable to participate.
- Drew Brees: Call Him Mr. Primetime
- Kyle Orton Brings The Bubby Back
- Rookie Wide Receivers Making Huge Impact In 2014
- Matt Forte On Pace For Most Receptions By A Running Back In NFL History
- The NFL London Series: Games That Aren't That Great
- Matt Ryan Interception: Worst Of The Season?
- VIDEO: Geno Smith's Three Interceptions In Six Seconds
- VIDEO: JJ Watt Mocks Zach Mettenberger W Sack & Selfie
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team