Articles tagged "Browns"
King of Props Expects a Bill to Pay
If you followed the "King of Props" on Monday night, you counted your winnings 5 minutes into the game and rested easy the rest of the night. The King is now a cool 11-5 on the season and looks for a similarly easy payoff tonight.
Medieval Football: Modern NFL Passes By AFC North
The Bengals outlasted the Steelers 20-10 on Monday Night Football, one of two brutish, low-scoring games out of the AFC North this weekend. The rest of the NFL is producing a high-scoring brand of modern football. The AFC North is stuck in a medieval time warp
Oops! Cleveland F**kin' Ohio T-Shirt At Browns Game Front Page Sports News
Looks like this lady's NSFW t-shirt at a Browns game slipped past the editors of the Cleveland Plain-Dealer.
Tavon Austin-Mania Kicks Off In Cleveland
Tavon Austin, the No. 8 pick of the 2013 NFL draft made his debut in Cleveland last night and is already destined for the Hall of Fame, according to experts caught up in over-indulgent preseason hype.
Jim Brown's lost 1,000-yard season
Jim Brown is the greatest RB in history and the record books tell us that he ran for 1,000 yards seven times. But the record books are wrong. 'Official' NFL history conflicts with the game-by-game data kept by the Cleveland Browns, which show that Brown has been denied an eighth 1,000-yard season.
- The Berger-Bowl Becomes the Bell Show For the Steeler's Win
- Chiefs @ Raiders Thursday Night Preview
- J.J. Watt And Demaryius Thomas Dominating The Competition
- NFC Rookies Making Big Impact In 2014 Season
- Keep The Faith: 20 Teams Since 1990 With Losing Record After Nine Games Have Made Playoffs
- Tony Romo Now 25-5 All Time In November
- Pro Football's Battlefield Heroes
- No Surprise: NFL Teams On Pace To Score Most Points In History
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team