Articles tagged "Brian Urlacher"
Week 6: N.Y. Giants at Chicago (-7.5)
The Giants visit the Bears in Week 6 2013. Big Blue has fallen on hard times. The Giants are among the NFL's worst in every offensive indicator; they're dead last in scoring defense; and their one of the dumbest teams in football, too. Other than that, everything is rosy for Tom Coughlin's crew.
NFL Sends Memo to Teams About Faking Injuries - Exclusive
The NFL is doing its part to quell defenses from faking injuries. And the League means business.
The 1980s Chicago Bears And The Greatest Pass Rush In NFL History
The 1985 Bears are rightly regarded as one of the best single-season teams in NFL history. But for nearly an entire decade, Mike Ditka and Buddy Ryan's Chicago Bears fielded the most fearsome and productive pass rush in NFL history.
Ronde Barber Retires: Tampa Bay Buccaneers Great Deserves Hall Of Fame Honors
Ronde Barber deserves a spot in the Hall of Fame, says Scott Kacsmar, who examines the exclusive club of Canton cornerbacks, the value of sacks and the unwritten law of interceptions.
Cattle Call: We Grade 32 Prime Cuts From Round 1 Of 2013 NFL Draft
Linemen dominated the first round of the 2013 draft. In fact, we haven't seen these many hogs snatched up in one place since the Quincy boys crashed Rick Morris's frat party at UMass back in 1991. We grade the
Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
The Chicago Bears have dominated on defense better, longer and more often than any team in NFL history, riding that defense to a legacy unmatched in pro football. We chronicle the defensive life and times of a team that still chooses to attend the NFL's Old School.
Voting History: Why Peyton Manning Should Run Away With NFL MVP Award
Peyton Manning vs. Adrian Peterson: two historic seasons, one MVP. Scott Kacsmar puts voters to task with an in-depth review of the seasons and why MVP voting results (1986-2011) say you have to take the QB.
- FF Champs Radio: Today From 12-2 pm ET
- Saints Top NFL With 6 Quality Wins; 5 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Drew Brees: Fastest Player To 50,000 In History
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Lions, Big Runs & Snow - Oh My! Chip's Eagles Overcome Early Woes
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Serve Notice
- College Football Awards: Regular Season Finale Edition
- Brady on Gronk Injury: "No one feel sorry for us".