Articles tagged "Brian Urlacher"
Ronde Barber Retires: Tampa Bay Buccaneers Great Deserves Hall Of Fame Honors
Ronde Barber deserves a spot in the Hall of Fame, says Scott Kacsmar, who examines the exclusive club of Canton cornerbacks, the value of sacks and the unwritten law of interceptions.
Cattle Call: We Grade 32 Prime Cuts From Round 1 Of 2013 NFL Draft
Linemen dominated the first round of the 2013 draft. In fact, we haven't seen these many hogs snatched up in one place since the Quincy boys crashed Rick Morris's frat party at UMass back in 1991. We grade the
Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
The Chicago Bears have dominated on defense better, longer and more often than any team in NFL history, riding that defense to a legacy unmatched in pro football. We chronicle the defensive life and times of a team that still chooses to attend the NFL's Old School.
Voting History: Why Peyton Manning Should Run Away With NFL MVP Award
Peyton Manning vs. Adrian Peterson: two historic seasons, one MVP. Scott Kacsmar puts voters to task with an in-depth review of the seasons and why MVP voting results (1986-2011) say you have to take the QB.
Apocalypse Now: Chicago Bears and the NFL’s Greatest Second-Half Collapses
The Bears are who we thought they were, or are they? Scott Kacsmar looks at what's gone wrong in Chicago after a 7-1 start, and if they will join the group of the worst second-half collapses in NFL history.
Matter of Facts: A Whirlwind Statistical Tour Of Week 14
"Pro Football Guru" Russell Baxter takes us on his weekly whirlwind statistical tour of the NFL: Peyton already owns Denver's single-season TD record; the Redskins have improved from -11 to +14 in turnovers; and the Lions have not won in Green Bay since 1991.
NFC North: Black & Blue Division Throwdown Weekend
One thing's for sure, these four teams don't like each other. Throw out the record books and get ready for football as it's meant to be played.
Tony Romo Throws Five Picks, Bears Maul Cowboys in Dallas
CHFF's Justin Henry examines Tony Romo's most brutal loss of his polarizing career as the Bears exploited Dallas' many mistakes, winning 34-18.
- Wise Guys: Broncos, Patriots, 49ers Top Expected Win Totals In 2013
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- 'Cheeseheads' Reality Show Destined To Suck
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012