Articles tagged "Brian Robison"
Zombie Apocalypse! The Undead Will Infect the NFL
Fear the recently deceased, for their bite can fell the vibrant and vivid! Coroner Justin Henry warns those at risk of joining the ranks of the undead.
Deacon Jones Rests in His Own Class of NFL Sack Masters
Deacon Jones, the man who created the quarterback sack, has passed away at 74. Scott Kacsmar examines the NFL’s “official” sack leaders, who all owe respect to this pass-rushing pioneer.
Wild Card Hog Report: Redskins and Seahawks Run-Heavy Rebirth
The Redskins and Seahawks have reinvinted what it means to be a smash-mouth team to great success, while the Bengals and Texans are taking a more traditional approach.
NFC North Week 7: The Packers Carve Up the Rams
Aaron Rodgers followed his prime-time performance in Houston by slicing up the Rams in St. Louis while the Vikings won despite their quarterback.
NFC North: Black and Blue Division Over/Under Predictions
Black and Blues Brother Tom Pollin breaks down the season wins over-under projections for each NFC North team, three of which have great playoff potential.
Naughty Nurse: Minnesota Vikings long recovery
The Minnesota Vikings collapsed so quickly in 2011 that our Naughty Nurse had to rush in with a crash cart. We should have taught her that the paddles go over the heart, not the ears. In either case, the Vikings have a long road to recovery after a 3-13 season.
- Quality Stats Super Bowl Breakdown: Patriots vs Seahawks
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls
- 2014 NFL Divisional Playoffs Most-Watched Evah!
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks Stan Kroenke & The Rams on Sportsnet 590 Toronto
- NFL 2014 Playoff Seeds and Schedule
- Cold Hard Football Facts Quality Stats: Perfect 4-0 In Wild Card Weekend
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team