Articles tagged "Brian Hoyer"
Grab Your Trunks And Jump Into The NFL Dead Pool
Call him morbid, but CHFF coroner Justin Henry has his 'draft board' set, as to which teams are most likely to expire before the playoff season.
Trick or Treat! 32 Costumes For 32 NFL Teams
CHFF coroner Justin Henry salutes his favorite holiday, Halloween, by offering all 32 NFL teams a costume, based on their 2013 performance.
Degraded Expectations: Four Teams Falling from Grace
From playoff hopes to decaying dopes, four of last year's finest are wheezing already. CHFF's Justin Henry has prepped the toe tags already.
NFL Bottom Line: Stats That Defined Each Week 5 Game
CHFF Insider Justin Henry explains the nuts and bolts of Week 5, including the Cincinnati downpour, the Dallas shootout, and a Saintly streak.
Paper-Thin Walls: The Fallibility of an Alleged Defense
Justin Henry, CHFF's Dr. Death, provides a grim look at four defenseless NFL defenses, knowing some will perish before the playoffs.
- Gridiron Godfather Roger Goodell Whacks Mike Tomlin With $100,000 Fine
- Tom Brady Aces Final Quarter Exam ... Every Season
- Seattle Reasserts Dominance Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings
- Predators: New England Patriots As Predictable As Ahnold
- Historic Beating: ‘Scumbag’ Detroit Lions Humiliate Green Bay Packers
- Russell Wilson Setting Records Like It's His Job
- Josh Gordon, Adrian Peterson and Alshon Jeffery: Week 13 Statistical Heroes
- NFL Week 14 Game Capsules
- Trifecta, King Of Props Power Week 13 Results
- Seahawks/49ers, Bengals/Colts & Panthers/Saints Highlight Week 14 Slate