Articles tagged "Brian Hoyer"
Johnny Preseason: Manziel To Start Next Preseason Game?
Admit it: even though preseason games are boring, you had fun watching Johnny Manziel Saturday night in Detroit.
Cold Hard Autopsy: The AFC Six Pack
The AFC was pared down from 15 living teams to nine by the end of Week 15. Coroner Justin Henry was busy tagging six separate toes.
Grab Your Trunks And Jump Into The NFL Dead Pool
Call him morbid, but CHFF coroner Justin Henry has his 'draft board' set, as to which teams are most likely to expire before the playoff season.
Trick or Treat! 32 Costumes For 32 NFL Teams
CHFF coroner Justin Henry salutes his favorite holiday, Halloween, by offering all 32 NFL teams a costume, based on their 2013 performance.
Degraded Expectations: Four Teams Falling from Grace
From playoff hopes to decaying dopes, four of last year's finest are wheezing already. CHFF's Justin Henry has prepped the toe tags already.
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review