Articles tagged "Brian Hoyer"
Quality Stats Six Pack: Changes to the New Season
In a new weekly feature, Adam Dobrowolski looks a at "six pack" of statistical features that analyzes regression-related trends via the Quality Stats.
NFL Week 2 Game Capsules
A slate of inter-conference games highlight the Week 2 Schedule, including Atlanta at Cincinnati.
Johnny Manziel Responds To Merrill Hoge
The backup quarterback might even see the field in Week 1 against the Steelers. According to head coach Mike Pettine, Manziel's play will come down to "feel".
Johnny Preseason: Manziel To Start Next Preseason Game?
Admit it: even though preseason games are boring, you had fun watching Johnny Manziel Saturday night in Detroit.
Cold Hard Autopsy: The AFC Six Pack
The AFC was pared down from 15 living teams to nine by the end of Week 15. Coroner Justin Henry was busy tagging six separate toes.
Grab Your Trunks And Jump Into The NFL Dead Pool
Call him morbid, but CHFF coroner Justin Henry has his 'draft board' set, as to which teams are most likely to expire before the playoff season.
Trick or Treat! 32 Costumes For 32 NFL Teams
CHFF coroner Justin Henry salutes his favorite holiday, Halloween, by offering all 32 NFL teams a costume, based on their 2013 performance.
- CHFF Flashback: Colin Kaepernick Has Worst QB Performance of 2013
- Patriots Turn It Around With Win Over Minnesota
- Andy Dalton Passes Aaron Rodgers In Record Books
- Quotes From Ravens Fans Who Support Ray Rice
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Cardinals And Chargers: Charting Their Courses After Week 1
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team
- Best NFL Records Of The Past 10 Years
- Audio: The Cold Hard Football Facts Hosted By Pat Imig
- Groundhog Day: Seattle Dominates Green Bay