Articles tagged "Brett Favre"
Drew Brees: Fastest Player To 50,000 In History
New Orleans quarterback DREW BREES passed for 313 yards with four touchdowns and no interceptions in the Saints’ 31-13 win over Carolina. Brees now has 50,026 passing yards and became the fifth quarterback in NFL history to reach 50,000.
Slack Lines, Week 14: Luke-warm Heading Into Crunch Time
The Slack Lines battle heats up and the crew is officially Luke-warm, in honor of tepid "leader" Luke O'Neil. Meanwhile, Beau rejoins the Philly bandwagon, Matt bashes Cincinnati as a vacation destination and we wonder: if Luke won a paste-eating competition, does that make him a winner?
Larry Fitzgerald: Youngest Ever To 11,000 Receiving Yards
Arizona wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald had five catches for 52 yards and two touchdowns in the Cardinals’ 40-11 win over Indianapolis.
Patriots 34, Broncos 31: The Liveblog Novella
Colonel Comey tracked every minute of "the greatest, longest, coldest, weirdest game you’ll ever see" from the Gillette Stadium press box. Read all 3,168 words, including "wow," "holy s---" and more.
Appreciating London Fletcher
This past Sunday, Washington Redskins linebacker LONDON FLETCHER played in his 250th consecutive game and became only the fourth player in NFL history to reach the milestone.
Brady & Manning Still Top Dogs On Gridiron
Four-time NFL MVP Peyton Manning and his Denver Broncos face the New England Patriots led by two-time NFL MVP TOM BRADY on Sunday Night Football (8:30 PM ET, NBC) in Week 12. This marks the 14th meeting (including postseason) between the two All-Star quarterbacks. Brady owns a 9-4 career record against Manning.
Matt McGloin Makes NFL History In First Career Start
Oakland rookie quarterback Matt McGloin threw three touchdown passes and was not intercepted in the Raiders’ 28-23 win at Houston. McGloin, who was making his first career NFL start, is the first undrafted rookie quarterback to throw at least three touchdown passes without an interception in a single game in the common draft era (since 1967).
- FF Champs Radio: Today From 12-2 pm ET
- Saints Top NFL With 6 Quality Wins; 5 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Drew Brees: Fastest Player To 50,000 In History
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Lions, Big Runs & Snow - Oh My! Chip's Eagles Overcome Early Woes
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Serve Notice
- College Football Awards: Regular Season Finale Edition
- Brady on Gronk Injury: "No one feel sorry for us".