Articles tagged "Brett Favre"
Old Warhorse Quarterbacks At The Super Bowl
Peyton Manning enters Super Bowl XLVIII at the twilight age (in NFL terms) of 37. He is one of eight quarterbacks in Super Bowl history tos start beyond the age of 35. A look at how the old warhorse quarterbacks have fared in America's Greatest Game.
Peyton Manning Quiets Critics With Picture Perfect Performance In AFC Championship
For Peyton Manning, the AFC Championship is a small victory over his naysayers, one that will be further accentuated if he can capture his second Super Bowl ring in two weeks. On Sunday in Denver, Manning dissected and dominated New England's defense.
Danyluk on Football: The Conference Confluence
FN's Tom Danyluk takes a look back and last weekend's divisional round and gives his forecast for the upcoming conference title games.
Around The League: NFL Final Four Talks Championship Sunday
The final four teams are set and this Sunday will determine the two teams to play in Super Bowl XLVIII.
Tom Brady, Peyton Manning: History's Greatest Winners
Tom Brady and Peyton Manning each advanced to the AFC title game with divisional round wins. They also advanced further up the list of greatest winners in NFL history, all but lapping the legends in win-loss differential.
New England Patriots 43, Indianapolis Colts 22: 10 Things We Learned
Bill Belichick struck again. His Patriots used a running attack that surprised nobody paying attention but that still succeed beyond expectations. Eight AFC title games in 13 years is a hell of a legacy for the men in patriotic garb.
Tom Brady Powers Greatest Victory Machine in NFL History
The Tom Brady Patriots head into the 2013 postseason as the greatest victory machine in NFL history. Brady's +116 win-loss differential is 23 games better than No. 2 Peyton Manning and 37 games better than No. 3 Joe Montana.
Colin Kaepernick A Playoff Rushing Monster
San Francisco quarterback Colin Kaepernick has 362 career postseason rushing yards, the fifth-most rushing yards by a QB in postseason history. Kaepernick has averaged 90.5 yards-per-game in his four playoff games, the highest yards-per-game average by a QB in NFL history.
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review