Articles tagged "Brent Grimes"
Close Call: 69% Of All Games In 2013 Have Been Within 7 Points In The Fourth Quarter
Through the first nine weeks, 35 of 133 games (26.3 percent) have featured a fourth-quarter comeback victory. That puts the 2013 season on pace for the third-highest percentage of games with a fourth-quarter comeback victory since 1970 (31.3 in 1989).
NFL Bottom Line: Stats That Defined Each Week 9 Game
Justin Henry sums up the entire Week 9 slate, including Nick Foles' historic day, Rex winning the Ryan Bowl, and another Andrew Luck comeback.
These Fish Are No Fluke: Miami Rides Passer Rating Differential
There's nothing fluky about Miami's 3-0 start: they're among the league leaders in the Mother of All Stats, which positions them well for success and which begs the question; will the '72 crew pop champagne if Miami's the last undefeated standing?
Matter of Facts: Week 3 Factual Onslaught
If you're 2-0, the playoffs are a good bet but from from a certainty. If you're 0-2, the playoffs have been an impossibility the previous four seasons. Pro Football Guru Russell Baxter analyzes every game on the Week 3 schedule.
Playoff Indicator: Since 1990, 75% of Teams To Start 3-0 Have Made Playoffs
While no guarantee, wins early in the season lay a foundation for future success – 75.4 percent of teams (86 of 114) that started 3-0 since 1990 made the playoffs. Entering Week 3, five of the NFL’s eight 2-0 teams reside in the AFC – Denver, Houston, Kansas City, Miami and New England – and hope to move to 3-0 in Week 3.
- Drew Brees: Call Him Mr. Primetime
- Kyle Orton Brings The Bubby Back
- Rookie Wide Receivers Making Huge Impact In 2014
- Matt Forte On Pace For Most Receptions By A Running Back In NFL History
- The NFL London Series: Games That Aren't That Great
- Matt Ryan Interception: Worst Of The Season?
- VIDEO: Geno Smith's Three Interceptions In Six Seconds
- VIDEO: JJ Watt Mocks Zach Mettenberger W Sack & Selfie
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team