Articles tagged "Brent Celek"
NFC East Week 14: A Winner is Everyone on Sunday
The Giants, Redskins, Cowboys, and Eagles were victorious in Week 14, adding much tension to the Glamour Division in the final three weeks of the regular season.
Captain Comeback Week 13: Colts, Steelers Rally to Build Familiar AFC Race
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar shares tweets, records and has a “Todd Bowles Movement” in this monster edition highlighted by the clutch wins for annual AFC powerhouses Pittsburgh and Indianapolis.
NFC East: Four Teams, Two Glamour Division Clashes
The NFC East collides with each other in Week 13 action, and Justin Henry breaks down both games before they take center stage Sunday and Monday night.
Battle CHFF In FFSlots: The Fantasy Football Slot Machine
FFSlots combines the fun of a slot machine with the team-building skills of fantasy football. Spin the reels. Pick a team. It's really that easy.
Captain Comeback Week 5: Colts Score Season’s Biggest Comeback
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar is ChuckStrong over the Colts' big win. Also: Keystone State comebacks, Brees' other milestone, Cam Newton's embarrassment, and advice for Chiefs fans.
NFC East Week 5: Pennsylvania Bowl, Giants Served Hash Browns
Justin Henry examines the NFC East after 1/4 of a season. The Giants look to vent, the Eagles fight for PA, and Washington battles an unbeaten.
Eagles Win Wild, Defensive Struggle Over Giants
CHFF's Justin Henry looks at the Week 4 NFC East action thus far; a narrow Redskins victory, and a heated main event between the Giants and the Eagles.
NFC East: Giants and Cowboys Surge, Eagles and Redskins Purged
Justin Henry looks at the Giants' new sensations, Dallas setting a mark not seen since 1993, the Eagles offensive woes, and Washington's shortcomings.
- Wise Guys: Broncos, Patriots, 49ers Top Expected Win Totals In 2013
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- 'Cheeseheads' Reality Show Destined To Suck
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012