Articles tagged "Brandon Weeden"
NFL Draft First-Round Riches: Rams, Jets, Vikings Multiple Picks
The Rams, Jets and Vikings all had multiple 1st-round picks in the 2013 draft. But striking it rich with two studs is unlikely says Scott Kacsmar, adding that the Vikings landed one first rounder with bust written all over him.
Alex Over Geno Smith: Kansas City Chiefs’ History of Thrift-Store QBs
The Kansas City Chiefs do their QB shopping at the thrift store. The latest purchase? Alex Smith. Scott Kacsmar examines a franchise that has gone 30 years since drafting a QB that won a game for them.
NFL Plagued By Epidemic Of Gutless Coaches
Fourth-down conversion rates have never been higher and offense has never been easier. Yet NFL coaches have never been more reluctant to go for it. Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar looks at the epidemic of gutlessness plaguing the NFL.
Santa CHFF Delivers Stocking Stuffed With Winning Picks ATS
Santa CHFF delivered a big week of picks and is poised to close out yet another winning season ATS with a big finish: we are 70-31 (.693) ATS in Weeks 16 and 17 since 2009. Sign up for a weekly pass to CHFF Insider and get all our picks through the Super Bowl.
Russell Wilson, Kirk Cousins, Ryan Tannehill Lead Rookie Quarterback Class in Week 15
The rookie quarterbacks flexed their muscles once again in Week 15.
The 2012 NFL Rookie Quarterbacks Are the Best Rookie Class Ever
Scott Kacsmar studies the progression of rookie quarterback success in the NFL, and with three games still to be played, there is no doubt the 2012 class has already set the new benchmark for rookie QB greatness.
Captain Comeback: 2012 NFL Rookie QBs Make More History
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar looks at the four rookie quarterbacks who combined for three comeback wins this week, while Tony Romo sets a Dallas record, and the Packers close out Detroit again.
Brandon Jacobs is "Rotting Away" in San Francisco; Brandon Weeden Leading the Browns to Relevance
It's not often that a backup running back who's rushed for seven yards on five carries in two games makes headlines on a first place team, but that's what's happening with Brandon Jacobs in San Francisco.
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012