Articles tagged "Brandon Stokley"
Peyton Manning Eyes 500 Touchdowns
At age 38, Manning remains at the top of his game, and has completed 74 of 111 passes for 814 yards and eight touchdowns with one interception for a 108.5 passer rating through the first three games of the 2014 season.
Wes Welker: The Biggest Impact Pass Catcher in NFL History
Game-breaking pass catchers are supposed to be big, rangy downfield threats who open up the offense underneath. Wes Welker possesses none of those qualities; in fact, he's just the opposite. But he's easily the greatest game-breaking pass catcher in NFL history.
10 Cold, Hard Football Facts: Don't Sleep On The Redbirds
The almighty Colonel Comey returns after a year spent rehabbing a torn typing finger with his 10 takeaways from the first week of the NFL preseason.
NFL Myth-busting: Peyton Manning’s Tired, Old Arm Shriveled Up In January
Peyton Manning's tired, old arm couldn't get the job done in January when the Broncos lost the coldest playoff game in team history. Or at least that's the story. Scott Kacsmar tackles the topic in his third of four off-season myths.
Denver Broncos Rookie Montee Ball Faces Stiff Statistical Headwinds
Rookie RB Montee Ball is drawing rave reviews in Denver and his fantasy stock is rising. John Elway compared him to no less a Denver legend than Terrell Davis. But Justin Henry says the young ball carrier faces strong statistical headwinds.
NFL Offseason: Good News and Bad News For AFC West
Go west? Over the past two seasons, the 2012 Denver Broncos (13-3) are the only team in the AFC West to finish with a winning record.
Slot Machines: Danny Amendola Is The Poor Man's Wes Welker
Danny Amendola does play a similar style of slot receiver to Wes Welker. He just doesn't play it as well, says Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar In fact, Amendola's career average of 8.81 yards per catch is the worst in NFL history.
- Peyton Manning More Prolific Than Previously Thought
- Texans Roll Into Pittsburgh And Roll Over For Steelers
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks NFL Week 7 w the Adam Jones Show on 98.5 The Sports Hub
- NFL Quarterbacks On Pace For Highest Yards Per Attempt Avg In History
- San Diego & Denver: Experts In Red Zone Offensive Efficiency
- Broncos D Shines On Manning's Night
- Rams QB Austin Davis Is Saving A Fan Base From Apathy
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Weakness for One-Loss Teams
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team