Articles tagged "Brandon Stokley"
NFL Offseason: Good News and Bad News For AFC West
Go west? Over the past two seasons, the 2012 Denver Broncos (13-3) are the only team in the AFC West to finish with a winning record.
Slot Machines: Danny Amendola Is The Poor Man's Wes Welker
Danny Amendola does play a similar style of slot receiver to Wes Welker. He just doesn't play it as well, says Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar In fact, Amendola's career average of 8.81 yards per catch is the worst in NFL history.
Indianapolis Colts: Deconstruction of a Champion to a New Era
With franchise-sack leader Dwight Freeney on his way out of Indianapolis, the Colts move a step closer to a complete rebuild from their Super Bowl teams. Scott Kacsmar examines the era-changing process.
Peyton Manning’s 9-11 Playoff Record Is a Call for Help
Think you can sum up Peyton Manning’s playoff career by using his 9-11 record against him? Scott Kacsmar brings only the facts on Manning’s eight one-and-done postseasons. Can you handle the truth?
Captain Comeback: Last-Minute Shockers By Atlanta Falcons, Baltimore Ravens
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar recaps a record-scoring Divisional Playoff Weekend with two classic comebacks in the final minute, including Matt Ryan’s redemption and Rahim Moore’s all-time blunder.
Voting History: Why Peyton Manning Should Run Away With NFL MVP Award
Peyton Manning vs. Adrian Peterson: two historic seasons, one MVP. Scott Kacsmar puts voters to task with an in-depth review of the seasons and why MVP voting results (1986-2011) say you have to take the QB.
Captain Comeback Week 9: New York Giants Shell-Shocked by Pittsburgh Steelers
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar has a midseason review for all 32 offenses in the clutch. The Steelers shock the Giants, Andrew Luck's historic day, and milestones for Peyton Manning and Matt Ryan ring in the Week 9 edition.
Captain Comeback: Matt Ryan Passes Tom Brady As NFL's Best QB In The Clutch
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar looks at a wild Week 6 in which Peyton Manning set a record, Matt Ryan set the new standard for clutch win percentage, field goal kickers were relevant, and New England had a serious letdown.
Captain Comeback Week 4: Matt Ryan's MVP Effort Tops Big NFC Week
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar says the Atlanta Falcons did something no team has done since at least 1981. Also: an Aaron Rodgers comeback, New England's rout, and the Cardiac Cardinals/Eagles strike again.
- Wise Guys: Broncos, Patriots, 49ers Top Expected Win Totals In 2013
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- 'Cheeseheads' Reality Show Destined To Suck
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012