Articles tagged "Brandon Meriweather"
Cold Hard Autopsy: Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Washington Redskins
The list of teams eliminated from playoff contention climbs to three. Coroner Justin Henry embalms a pair of NFC patsies. (CHFF)
Week 2 Report: King of Props No Longer Perfect; Trifecta Rebounds
Week 2 at CHFF Insider provided a mixed bag of results. The King of Props was knocked from his throne of perfection and our Real and Spectacular picks struggled through another bad week. But the CHFF Trifecta rebounded strongly.
King of Props Expects a Bengal to Be Uncaged
The King of Props is 6-1 in the young NFL season and only Eddie Lacy's injury Sunday kept him from perfection. But he sees one Monday offering that should bring a healthy return.
NFC East Week 1 Preview: History Favors Champion Giants
Justin Henry sizes up NFC East Week 1 action and finds that history favors the Giants over the Cowboys at multiple levels. He also looks at Philadelphia's devastating top-ranked pass rush of 2011 and the challenges for Washington and RGIII in New Orleans.
NFC East Preview: The Champ and The Challengers
CHFF's Justin Henry previews the four teams from the NFC East, and how they're shaping up for the 2012 season. Will the Giants repeat as champs, and will the Cowboys, Eagles and Redskins exceed preseason expectations?
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Panthers Better Than Falcons in 17 of 22 Quality Stats
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls