Articles tagged "Brandon Marshall"
Matter of Facts: Week 14 Statistical Onslaught
There's only four weeks left in the regular season. Time for CHFF head honcho Kerry Byrne to use his pull and get us some more NFL games.
Trifecta Rolls Into Frigid Week 12 A Red-Hot 10-5
After a slow start to the season, the CHFF Trifecta enters a Week 12 that will be frigid in many corners of the country a red-hot 10-5 since Week 7. The Trifecta likes three over-under plays this week, including one from the marquee battle in Frosty Foxboro.
Slack Lines, Week 12: Winning by a Whisker
Luke's lead continues to narrow, and everyone's buying into the Panthers. And the Broncos. And the...Cowboys?
Week 11 Trifecta Shoots For 4th Winning Slate In 5 Weeks
The CHFF Trifecta in Week 10 posted its third winning slate in the last four opportunities. It looks to build upon that momentum this week with the heavily favored Seahawks and a pair of over bets featuring disappointing defensive clubs.
Lions Sweep Season Series W/ Bears; Take Over First In NFC North
Matt Stafford out-performed a clearly injured and immobile Jay Cutler. Stafford finished with a Passer Rating of 87.7 compared to Cutler’s 69.8. Bears fans are placing the blame for this loss on head coach Marc Trestman, for starting Cutler instead of the rejuvenated Josh McCown.
- Week 14 Scores And Stats
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Lions, Big Runs & Snow - Oh My! Chip's Eagles Overcome Early Woes
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- Gridiron Godfather Roger Goodell Whacks Mike Tomlin With $100,000 Fine
- Tom Brady Aces Final Quarter Exam ... Every Season
- Nick Foles Still The King of the QB Mountain
- Russell Wilson Setting Records Like It's His Job
- NFL Week 14 Game Capsules
- Seahawks/49ers, Bengals/Colts & Panthers/Saints Highlight Week 14 Slate