Articles tagged "Brandon Carr"
Week 1 NY Giants at Dallas (-3.5) Postgame; Turnovers Prove Costly
Six turnovers, including three interceptions from Eli Manning, doom the Giants on Sunday Night football.
NFC East: Day of Reckoning For Cowboys, Redskins And Giants
It's do or die in the NFC East, as the final day could spell the end for the Redskins, Cowboys, and/or Giants. Justin Henry breaks it all down.
Captain Comeback Week 15: 49ers and Patriots Play NFL’s Game of the Year
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar breaks down the historical context of New England’s 28-point comeback attempt against the 49ers. Also: clutch Cowboys, Colts out of Luck, and Dom Capers is Jay Cutler’s daddy.
Week 15 in Review: Edge-Of-The-Seat Win For Real And Spectacular Picks
Week 15 was defined by 10 blowouts in 16 NFL games. If you were looking for edge-of-the-seat football, the only place to find it this week was with our real and spectacular picks, which moved the ball forward with a narrow winning week.
NFC East: Giants Hand First Place to Redskins
A changing of the guard in the NFC East, as the Giants have slipped not one, but two slots. Justin Henry wraps up the NFC East action for Week 15.
Brandon Jacobs is "Rotting Away" in San Francisco; Brandon Weeden Leading the Browns to Relevance
It's not often that a backup running back who's rushed for seven yards on five carries in two games makes headlines on a first place team, but that's what's happening with Brandon Jacobs in San Francisco.
- A Legacy Examined: Mike Shanahan, Mastermind
- NFL Games Averaging More Total Yards Than Ever
- Saints Top NFL With 6 Quality Wins; 5 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Drew Brees: Fastest Player To 50,000 In History
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- Colonel Comey's Brain Dump
- Wintry Images: Cinematic Snow Blankets NFL Week 14 Schedule
- Cold Hard Autopsy: Gary Kubiak And The Houston Texans