Articles tagged "Bobby Rainey"
Scorching King of Props Continues His Reign
With seven straight wins, including a Turkey Day winner, the "King of Props" has run his season record to 33-17 (.660). He looks to stay hot into December with a pair of Sunday plays.
King of Props Sees a Saint Marching In
With three winners coming home in Week 11, including his season-long bet on Matt Forte, the "King of Props" is now 28-17. He goes one better tonight.
Matt McGloin Makes NFL History In First Career Start
Oakland rookie quarterback Matt McGloin threw three touchdown passes and was not intercepted in the Raiders’ 28-23 win at Houston. McGloin, who was making his first career NFL start, is the first undrafted rookie quarterback to throw at least three touchdown passes without an interception in a single game in the common draft era (since 1967).
5 Things: Pittsburgh Steelers Win For Old-Timer, Detroit Lions Lose For Old-Times Sake
The Lions were on their way to another momentum-building win. Dick LeBeau was on his way to the hot seat. And then, a second-half shutout for the ages. This, and so much more, read on!
Zombies Redux: Heartless Horrors Feast Upon Pigskin Prevalents!
Coroner Justin Henry was right about the NFL zombie outbreak. Take cover, it's aching to get a whole lot worse!
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review