Articles tagged "Blake Bortles"
Sorry, Bills Fans: Rex Ryan is No Wayne Fontes
The Buffalo Bills were embarrassed 34-31 in London Sunday by the sad-sack Jacksonville Jaguars. The loss proved that Bills coach Rex Ryan is no Vince Lombardi. Hell, he's no Wayne Fontes, either.
Nostrathomas Predicts: Week 5 of the 2015 NFL Season!
The seer of Sayers is ready to continue his success straight-up and re-establish his mastery against the spread.
Nostrathomas Predicts: Week 3 of the NFL Season!
The Seer of Sayers battled last week but was able to scrape by with head held high. Now it's on to the challenges of Week 3.
Nostrathomas Predicts: Week 2 of the NFL Season
The Seer of Sayers follows up his 13-3 S/U and ATS Week 1 domination with all you need to know about this week's schedule of games.
Nostrathomas Predicts: Week 1 of the NFL Season
Week 1 of the NFL season kicks off with 16 games and Nostrathomas predicts them all, straight up and against the spread.
QB Showcase: Drew Brees, Andrew Luck & Ryan Fitzpatrick Go Bonkers In Week 13
It's a QB's world, we're just living in it. Here are four of the most compelling stories from quarterback performances of Week 13.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Panthers Better Than Falcons in 17 of 22 Quality Stats
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls