Articles tagged "Blaine Gabbert"
Monday Morning Brain Dump: Tidbits and Miscellany
With a head full of football and a computer screen staring accusingly at him, Colonel Comey does what any good NFL writer would: NOTEBOOK!!!!!
Peyton Manning By The Numbers: A Mis-Performance For the Ages
Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos exited Gillette Stadium Sunday night with a loss and a chilling reality: they pissed away a sure victory largely because their All-World QB came up lame with the most ineffective passing performance of his career.
Slack Lines, Week 8: No Fear of the Underdog
The Slack Lines crew has more issues than your dad's collection of vintage 1970s Oui magazines. This week Jerry gets political; Matt and Luke speak for the Nation, and no one grabs the big pile of points just sitting there for the taking.
Saluting The Chip Kelly Show and New England's Real Heroes - 5 Things We Learned
Colonel Comey, checking in, sir yes sir! The offense struck last for New England, but it was the secondary that stole the show. Plus, Chip Kelly really is doing some great things, along with a less successful coaching compatriot.
King of Props Has a Passing Fancy
Despite a hot first half, the "King of Props" saw his Thursday night bet fall just short. Still a torrid 15-6, he offers two strong plays for Sunday.
Denver Broncos Battle Jacksonville Jaguars, Point-Spread History
The Denver Broncos are 27- to 27.5-point favorites over the inept Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday. It is one of the biggest lines in NFL history. Oddsmaking analyst Mike Wilkening explores how each team can cover this landmark point spread.
Intelligence Index: Three Week 6 Mental Mismatches
The Intelligence Index is a perfect 8-0 against the spread this year, with the average score a 24-point victory, while the four dumbest teams in the league are 0-19 ATS. But that doesn't mean we're picking against all of them this week.
- Gridiron Godfather Roger Goodell Whacks Mike Tomlin With $100,000 Fine
- Tom Brady Aces Final Quarter Exam ... Every Season
- Seattle Reasserts Dominance Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings
- Predators: New England Patriots As Predictable As Ahnold
- Historic Beating: ‘Scumbag’ Detroit Lions Humiliate Green Bay Packers
- Russell Wilson Setting Records Like It's His Job
- Josh Gordon, Adrian Peterson and Alshon Jeffery: Week 13 Statistical Heroes
- NFL Week 14 Game Capsules
- Trifecta, King Of Props Power Week 13 Results
- Seahawks/49ers, Bengals/Colts & Panthers/Saints Highlight Week 14 Slate