Articles tagged "Bills"
Dominant Peyton Manning, Tom Brady Refute Parity Myth (Again)
Parity was long a buzzword in NFL circles. But it's hard to argue on behalf of parity when the teams with the same two quarterbacks dominate the AFC year after for more than a decade.
King of Props Expects a Bill to Pay
If you followed the "King of Props" on Monday night, you counted your winnings 5 minutes into the game and rested easy the rest of the night. The King is now a cool 11-5 on the season and looks for a similarly easy payoff tonight.
Buffalo Bills QBs: Matt Leinart Totally Cool with Jeff Tuel
The Buffalo Bills just acquired veteran QB Matt Leinart, who will back up undrafted rookie free agent Jeff Tuel in Week 1. And he's totally cool with it.
Give Him The Damn Ball: CJ Spiller Breakout Back of 2013
The only thing hotter in Buffalo than its trademark wings is its top running back. Justin Henry explains why CJ Spiller will be the best back in 2013.
CHFF audio: talking Merriman, Bills, sad-sack Jets on Toronto sports radio
CHFF audio: talking preseason football on Toronto sports radio.
Naughty Nurse: Buffalo Bills chronically ill
The Buffalo Bills either suck all year or tantalize fans with brief whiffs of success, only to pull the rug out from under them to maximize pain. Our Naughty Nurse re-assesses 2011 and wonders if these chronic ills will change in 2012. You know our advice: Bring back Flutie!!
Gregg Williams: just a good ole boy
Rams defensive coordinator Gregg Williams is at the center of a firestorm over his admitted bounty program while with the Saints. It's a good time to expose Williams for what he is: an average coach and symbol of the good ole boy network that dominates NFL sidelines.
Unreal Super Bowl Media Day Legends
Super Bowl Media Day would be a lot better if these tales were true. Okay, so Chris Berman interviewing himself on Media Day is probably true, but other than that, the following stories are intended for entertainment purposes only.
Ten Things We Learned: Week 3 edition
Jonathan Comey's news and notes from Sunday's games finds that Chan Gailey's offense has about as much blue-chip talent as a strip joint on a Wednesday afternoon, but that's not holding them back. And no one's holding back Wes Welker, the Lions' secondary or San Fran's dominant D.
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review