Articles tagged "Bill Belichick"
Darrelle Revis And The New England Patriots' Super Bowl Dreams
Two things and two things only have stood between the Patriots and a Super Bowl championship over the past decade: a shutdown corner and a game-changing pass rusher. Now they hope for a trip to Phoenix in 2015 by way of Revis Island.
FOX And NFL Will Show Players' Body Temperatures At Super Bowl
Because glowing footballs are out of the question.
New England Patriots 43, Indianapolis Colts 22: 10 Things We Learned
Bill Belichick struck again. His Patriots used a running attack that surprised nobody paying attention but that still succeed beyond expectations. Eight AFC title games in 13 years is a hell of a legacy for the men in patriotic garb.
Dour Bill Belichick Uses Smile to Mask Identity
Bill Belichick is famed for cleverly disguising defenses. He also has a way to cleverly disguise his own identity: by smiling.
Brains Over Brawn: Smart Teams Dominated 2013 Season
We created the Intelligence Index before the start of the season to separate smart, well-coached teams from dumb, poorly coached teams. The results were spectacular. Among other things, it proved that success in situational football is more important than physical prowess.
Colonel Comey's Tuesday Morning Brain Dump
The Great & Powerful Comey divulges vast amounts of Week 14 knowledge about the Black Unicorn, the under-the-radar contender Bengals, the smoke-and-mirror Patriots, Cam Newton''s towel, overrated Luke Kuechly, league MVP, coach of the year and much more.
Reporters Say NFL Rewrote Rulebook After Patriots-Jets Controversy
A controversial call against New England's special teams Sunday handed the Jets new life in overtime, which they quickly converted into a game-winning field goal. Now reporters are alleging that the NFL literally changed the rule book to cover its ass after the incorrect ruling on the field.
Wet and Ugly: New England Patriots Rediscover Team DNA
The Patriots since 2007 have played sexy, sun-soaked, bikini-clad football. But that team was statistically castrated during this past off-season, forcing the team to rediscover its ugly roots, including a 13-10 win over the Jets Thursday night.
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review