Articles tagged "Bill Belichick"
Warren Sapp Drops F-Bomb On Belichick On NFL Network
NFL Network viewers Tuesday heard an off-camera Warren Sapp drop a couple f-bombs directed at Patriots head coach Bill Belichick.
Back To Basics: New England Patriots Can Win, Even Thrive, Without Wes Welker
Wes Welker is destined for free agency and Patriots fans wonder if the team can live without the record-setting slot man. The reality is that the Patriots can not only live without Welker, they can thrive without Welker.
Video: Shannon Sharpe Rips Bill Belichick
Sharpe thinks Bill Belichick is a sore loser. No word on what Sharpe thinks of Belichick's hair or hoody-sleeves.
Last Stand: Baltimore Ravens Smash New England Patriots Mystique For Final Time
John Harbaugh and the Ravens did more than just beat the Patriots in the AFC title game. They exposed for the final time a failed strategy in New England that has yielded plenty of great stats, records and regular seasons but that ultimately failed in the end with four mirror-image losses.
Bovada: New England Patriots Even Money To Win Super Bowl
The New England Patriots are even money to win the Super Bowl, according to the folks at Bovada. Here's a look at the Super Bowl odds for each of the conference title game contenders, plus likely pairings.
Texans-Patriots: Payback's A Bitch, But Houston Low On Cash
The Patriots are going into this match up against the Houston Texans with great confidence, even though they will never admit it.
Super Bowl Super Study Says Patriots, Broncos Built Like Champs
Adam Dobrowolski breaks down every Super Bowl team in history to determine the statistical profile of all 46 champs and runners-up. The Patriots and Broncos are built like champions while Tom Coughlin's Giants were the unlikeliest of all winners, not once but twice.
New England Patriots Score 108 Points In 103 Hours; Could Reach 600
The New England Patriots roasted the N.Y. Jets 49-19 in the primetime Thanksgiving AFC East scoring feast at MetLife Stadium. New England is on pace to set a new NFL scoring record and could challenge the 600-point mark.
The Gronkowski Injury: Gronk vs. NFL's Hall Of Fame Tight Ends
Man-about-town and all-world tight end Rob Gronkowski broke his arm Sunday in New England's 59-24 win over Andrew Luck and the Indianapolis Colts. His incredible production is obvious when we compare Gronk to the Hall of Fame tight ends.
- Wise Guys: Broncos, Patriots, 49ers Top Expected Win Totals In 2013
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- 'Cheeseheads' Reality Show Destined To Suck
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012