Articles tagged "Bernard Pollard"
Cold Hard Autopsy: The Week 17 Knockouts
Six more teams had their dreams crushed in a bitter season finale. Coroner Justin Henry wraps up this portion of the 2013 autopsies.
Slack Lines, Week 3: Circle the Bandwagons
The degenerate Slack Lines gambling team can't make heads nor tails of the 2013 season. But they'll take Heads -105. Matt copes with 0-8 ATS; Jerry sucks up to the NY state police; Beau tunes in to Tampa sports radio; Luke admits a Jay Cutler man-crush; and Nick plays the Lisfranc tear tuba.
Jacksonville Jaguars Highlight 10 Worst Performances of Week One
The Jacksonville Jaguars provided a sickening display of football in the team's Week One loss to the Chiefs.
Opening Numbers: Pro Football Guru Tackles Week 1
Just when you thought it was safe to have another boring weekend without the pigskin, the National Football League is back for its 94th season. Pro Football Guru Russell Baxter has your opening numbers.
NFL Myth-busting: Peyton Manning’s Tired, Old Arm Shriveled Up In January
Peyton Manning's tired, old arm couldn't get the job done in January when the Broncos lost the coldest playoff game in team history. Or at least that's the story. Scott Kacsmar tackles the topic in his third of four off-season myths.
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review