Articles tagged "Bernard Pierce"
Super Bowl XLVII: Baltimore Ravens Stifle San Francisco 49ers Historic Rally
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar recaps an epic Super Bow XLVII: the 49ers came up 5 yards short of the greatest comeback in championship game history. Baltimore’s strengths exposed San Francisco’s weaknesses in the HarBowl.
Super Bowl Props: National Anthem, MVP Top Long List Of Hot Bets
The length of the national anthem and MVP winner are two of the most popular prop bets heading into Super Bowl XLVII.
Matter of Facts: 49ers QB's Have 17 Touchdowns, Zero INT's In Five Super Bowls
The Ravens are making only their second trip to the Big Game. The 49ers are back in the Super Bowl for the first time since they scored 49 in '94. Russell Baxter brings an onslaught of facts and frivolity 10 days before the Big Game.
Captain Comeback: Harbaugh Brothers Blank NFL’s Top Comeback QBs
Atlanta's Matt Ryan and New England's Tom Brady are the top two comeback quarterbacks in football. But they were each blanked in the second half at home by the Harbaugh Brothers. Captain Comeback breaks it all down.
Matter of Facts: Baltimore Ravens Starring in Back to the Future
Lights, Camera, Action! As the 49ers, Falcons, Ravens and Patriots search for a title, we'll have some sun with a few movie titles.
Bill Belichick 18-7 Postseason Record Trumps John Harbaugh (7-4)
Bill Belichick is 18-7 in the postseason and 5-2 in his career against the Baltimore Ravens.
Week In Review: Real And Spectacular Picks Roll Big Into Playoffs
A late-season surge of Teri Hatcher-inspired testosterone and winning picks powered us into the postseason, where the Cold, Hard Football Facts are generally at their most deadly.
Captain Comeback: Seattle’s Russell Wilson Last Rookie QB Standing
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar recaps an unusual Wild Card weekend that left Seattle’s Russell Wilson as the last standing rookie QB. But the biggest stories were more about who was unable to participate.
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012