Articles tagged "Benjarvus Green-Ellis"
Talented Cincinnati Bengals Are AFC's Postseason Sleeper
Perhaps the only viable alternative to the Patriots and Broncos in the AFC, the Bengals could be a nice value play in the postseason.
5 Things We Learned: Browns And Seahawks And Lions, Oh My!
Colonel Comey breaks it down thusly: Russell Wilson does it again, Detroit parties like the city isn't bankrupt, and Cleveland is in 1st! Plus, who's ready for the NFL's first 30-point spread?
King of Props Expects a Bengal to Be Uncaged
The King of Props is 6-1 in the young NFL season and only Eddie Lacy's injury Sunday kept him from perfection. But he sees one Monday offering that should bring a healthy return.
NFL Week 1 Winners Club: 10 Statistical Rock Stars
Our weekly list of statistical rock stars has only one rule of membership: you had to win the game. Losers and fantasy studs need not apply. Peyton Manning and the Broncos naturally earn marquee billing.
2012 Rusher Rating: Adrian Peterson No. 1; Patriots Dominate Team Rankings
Pro Football Researchers Association executive director Ken Crippen looks back at the 2012 regular season Rusher Rating numbers: Adrian Peterson, Arian Foster and Alfred Morris topped the individual list; the New England Patriots dominated the team rankings.
Wild Card Hog Report: Redskins and Seahawks Run-Heavy Rebirth
The Redskins and Seahawks have reinvinted what it means to be a smash-mouth team to great success, while the Bengals and Texans are taking a more traditional approach.
Hog Report: Broncos the AFC Favorites with their NFL-Best Hogs
The Denver Broncos have Manning and Champ, but their AFC dominance begins with Von, Clady and Koppen in the trenches.
Turnovers Doom Eagles, Bengals Inch Closer to Playoffs
It was close and exciting, until a maelstrom of Eagles mistakes proved costly, giving the Bengals a much-needed 34-13 win on Thursday night.
Matter of Facts: A Whirlwind Statistical Tour Of Week 14
"Pro Football Guru" Russell Baxter takes us on his weekly whirlwind statistical tour of the NFL: Peyton already owns Denver's single-season TD record; the Redskins have improved from -11 to +14 in turnovers; and the Lions have not won in Green Bay since 1991.
- Gridiron Godfather Roger Goodell Whacks Mike Tomlin With $100,000 Fine
- Tom Brady Aces Final Quarter Exam ... Every Season
- Seattle Reasserts Dominance Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings
- Predators: New England Patriots As Predictable As Ahnold
- Historic Beating: ‘Scumbag’ Detroit Lions Humiliate Green Bay Packers
- Russell Wilson Setting Records Like It's His Job
- Josh Gordon, Adrian Peterson and Alshon Jeffery: Week 13 Statistical Heroes
- NFL Week 14 Game Capsules
- Trifecta, King Of Props Power Week 13 Results
- Seahawks/49ers, Bengals/Colts & Panthers/Saints Highlight Week 14 Slate