Articles tagged "Beau Sturm"
Slack Lines, Week 17: Things Fall Into Place or Pieces
The Slack Lines crew ends the year dividing successful gamblers from the degenerates (spoiler: there's no difference). Beau brainwashes his children, Nick reveals his Elf fetish, Jerry trademarks his shitty picks, Luke puts on red PJs and ruins Christmas and Matt admits his latent Romosexuality.
Slack Lines, Week 16: A Snowball's Chance in Hell
Baby, it's cold outside! Tepid leader Luke Warm taunts the field, Matt leads an ill-fated Pickett's Charge of pigskin prognostication, Nick likens Tony Romo to a loveable mop-top, Jerry fails to live up to Dad, Beau & J offer nothing, and ghastly gambling losses ruin Christmas for all their children again this year.
Slack Lines, Week 14: Luke-warm Heading Into Crunch Time
The Slack Lines battle heats up and the crew is officially Luke-warm, in honor of tepid "leader" Luke O'Neil. Meanwhile, Beau rejoins the Philly bandwagon, Matt bashes Cincinnati as a vacation destination and we wonder: if Luke won a paste-eating competition, does that make him a winner?
Slack Lines, Week 9: The Day After Soxpocalypse
After the Sox big win, our Bostonians whisper about Case Keenum, squint to read their notes about the Packers, and generally try and keep it together.
Slack Lines, Week 4: Breaking Bad to Worse
Matt savored the nectar of a "sweet, sweet push" last week and is now 0-11-1 ATS this year. Meanwhile, Jerry tries to save his relationship with Chip Kelly; Nick bashes "history's greatest TV show"; Luke likes Denver -100.5; and J vows to kill anyone who takes the Dolphins.
Slack Lines, Week 3: Circle the Bandwagons
The degenerate Slack Lines gambling team can't make heads nor tails of the 2013 season. But they'll take Heads -105. Matt copes with 0-8 ATS; Jerry sucks up to the NY state police; Beau tunes in to Tampa sports radio; Luke admits a Jay Cutler man-crush; and Nick plays the Lisfranc tear tuba.
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review