Articles tagged "Beanie Wells"
Russell Wilson, Kirk Cousins, Ryan Tannehill Lead Rookie Quarterback Class in Week 15
The rookie quarterbacks flexed their muscles once again in Week 15.
Arizona Cardinals Perfect No More: St. Louis Rams D Powers 17-3 Win
Kevin Kolb was sacked nine times behind the league's worst offensive line and the formerly undefeated Cardinals lost their first road game at St. Louis in eight years.
FFSlots Gods Play Cruel Joke: QB trio Bradford, Tannehill, Freeman
The FFSlots Gods giveth, and they taketh away. Check out the Potentate of Pigskin's Week 2 QB trio of Bradford, Tannnehill, Freeman.
Michael Vick and the Eagles face attrition against Ravens
Justin Henry takes a stat-packed look at Week 2 in the NFC East, where the Redskins are rolling and the Giants are playing early catch-up with their three hated rivals.
Cowboys Shrivel In The Desert Heat 19-13: 5 Things We Learned
The Dallas Cowboys suffered 19-13 overtime loss to the Arizona Cardinals, which is tough to swallow for the Cowboys Nation. With a night to digest the whatever caused Jason Garrett to choke, beat writer Adam Dobrowolski offer five lesson from the loss.
Cowboys Vs. Cardinals Game Preview: The Return of Kolb
Arizona Cardinals' quarterback Kevin Kolb returns to the action this week to take on Tony Romo and the Dallas Cowboys. Take a look at what it will take for Arizona to pull of an upset and win their third straight game in the series.
Records Fall as Cards Nip Rams 23-20: 5 Things We Learned
Beanie Wells rushed for a franchise record 228 yards, Patrick Peterson tied an NFL record with his fourth punt return for TD, and the Arizona Cardinals sneak out of St. Louis with a 23-20 victory over the Rams.
Cardinals Week 12 preview: keys to victory in St. Louis
With playoff hopes in both the NFC West and the Wild Card all but an afterthought, the Arizona Cardinals and St. Louis Rams meet in the Gateway to the West to answer one question: Win for pride, or lose for picks?
- FF Champs Radio: Today From 12-2 pm ET
- Saints Top NFL With 6 Quality Wins; 5 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Drew Brees: Fastest Player To 50,000 In History
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Lions, Big Runs & Snow - Oh My! Chip's Eagles Overcome Early Woes
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Serve Notice
- College Football Awards: Regular Season Finale Edition
- Brady on Gronk Injury: "No one feel sorry for us".